Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Canadian verson of the IEC

Canadian verson of the IEC

Old Sep 15th 2015, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

CRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Canadian verson of the IEC

Does the U.K have an equivalent to the I.E.C for Canadians to come to the U.K?

And if so is there a specific opening date like there is for the I.E.C?

I got back a couple of months ago from doing the I.E.C and my Canadian girlfriend is looking into trying to come over here for a year so we can see how things go.

Kindest regards

CRAY
Old Sep 15th 2015, 7:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian verson of the IEC

Originally Posted by CRAY
Does the U.K have an equivalent to the I.E.C for Canadians to come to the U.K?

And if so is there a specific opening date like there is for the I.E.C?

I got back a couple of months ago from doing the I.E.C and my Canadian girlfriend is looking into trying to come over here for a year so we can see how things go.

Kindest regards

CRAY
SWAP working holidays | destinations: United Kingdom | English

HTH.
Old Sep 15th 2015, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi this may help also:

International Experience Canada - travel and work abroad

The link inside the link leads to:

https://www.gov.uk/tier-5-youth-mobility

It says for up to 12 months in the first link (the Canadian link) but up to 2 years in the second link (the UK link).

S

Last edited by Snowy560; Sep 15th 2015 at 8:22 pm.
Old Sep 16th 2015, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

CRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks. Very useful as always. 😊

kindest regards
C