Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Canada Nil Points

Canada Nil Points

Old Aug 16th 2008, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of
Default Re: Canada Nil Points

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
I integrated with my wife 8 years ago and she`s Canadian ! Does that mean when we move over i dont have to speak to her anymore

I integrated with my wife 22 years ago and she's Canadian. Moved many times. No matter where we move I still have to speak to her:lol.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dbd33
Perhaps no one is talking about it because it's not very interesting. We're not Canadians (except in law) and don't really know any Canadians so it's not something we'd notice.
Not until thet recognise "Tidyliwinks" as a real sport.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowboardboy has a spectacular aura aboutsnowboardboy has a spectacular aura aboutsnowboardboy has a spectacular aura about

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...nt_9390136.htm An interesting photo of Canada vs USA in the baseball.