Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

canada live show

canada live show

Old Sep 9th 2010, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all
Default canada live show

to all who are going through the process orr have been granted permenant residency have u heard about the canada live show?
it's at the business desighn centre london 18th and 19th sept 2010

There are seminars about every aspect of making your move to canada ,
you can get your visa eligibility assessed,
the most up to date info on the jobs market,
20 exhibitors giving advice on money and pension transfer, moving possessions, plus regional and travel info,
you can save 75% from a code I found in the canada magazine the code is CAN02 on this website [URL="http://www.canadalive.co.uk"] you can get 2 tickets for £10.
on another thread I know a few people were looking for where the canada mag is sold it is exclusive to WHSmith.
Kirsty x
Old Sep 9th 2010, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all
Default Re: canada live show

just read back my thread I sound like an advert! thought people might be interested any way we will be there I need a final push as we have just got our visas at last but i'm getting cold feet think it's just scary keep reminding myself that you are all going through it too xx
Old Sep 10th 2010, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

daisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant future

We are going on Sunday, tickets arrived this week and did the deal 2 for £10!
Old Sep 10th 2010, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Damn we booked our expo tickets a few days ago for Oct 10th for £15 each!

Wish we'd have heard about this, although we now have a plasterer booked to do our kitchen that weekend so can't really go now anyway.

Ah well, hope you enjoy it - let us know how it went

Wayne.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

Kimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Waggle
Damn we booked our expo tickets a few days ago for Oct 10th for £15 each!

Wish we'd have heard about this, although we now have a plasterer booked to do our kitchen that weekend so can't really go now anyway.

Ah well, hope you enjoy it - let us know how it went

Wayne.
I will be going on the Saturday, would prefer the sunday, but have to be in work to do a power down on our computer centre

Kimbie
Old Sep 10th 2010, 11:46 am
Just Joined

Abster21 is an unknown quantity at this point

My mum and I are going, so excited x
Old Sep 10th 2010, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

Rikkh is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: canada live show

Hi everyone, new to this forum, but will be there Saturday 18th with the wife.

Very early stages for us and still investigating our immigration options, so will be a really useful day (I hope!).

This forum is an excellent resource of knowledge so please expect plenty of questions from us on here over the next few months!

See you there.

Rich
Old Sep 10th 2010, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

we are going on Saturday i hope its good i will let u know x
the canada mag has a really good section about the process for visas and gives a list of all the jobs on the noc list x
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:48 pm
The Dude Abides

theotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond repute

i'm going on the saturday, meeting a buddy of mine who's looking to make the move too. looking forward to it
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Kimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by theotherlebowski
i'm going on the saturday, meeting a buddy of mine who's looking to make the move too. looking forward to it
Well if there are several of us going on the Saturday, do we fancy meeting up at the show or somthing?

Dave
Old Sep 15th 2010, 3:44 pm
The Dude Abides

theotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like a plan, i'm sure there's a pub somewhere nearby where you don't have to offer up your first born to get a pint (it being london and all...)

should we get a few pm's going to swap some details?
Old Sep 16th 2010, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by theotherlebowski
sounds like a plan, i'm sure there's a pub somewhere nearby where you don't have to offer up your first born to get a pint (it being london and all...)

should we get a few pm's going to swap some details?
Sounds like a plan, according to Street View there is a Walkabout pub within a stones throw of the entrance, so that might be a good place to start?

Dave
Old Sep 16th 2010, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

hi all the pub sounds like a good idea i was wondering how we would all know who each other was unless we are all wearing big red flowers ha ha! but i doubt there will be many people in there that early. My self and hubby will have a pram with our nearly 2 year old son. what time are we going to meet? Kirsty (excited) xx
Old Sep 16th 2010, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kirstybowles
hi all the pub sounds like a good idea i was wondering how we would all know who each other was unless we are all wearing big red flowers ha ha! but i doubt there will be many people in there that early. My self and hubby will have a pram with our nearly 2 year old son. what time are we going to meet? Kirsty (excited) xx
I am hoping to get to the venue for when it opens, but we could all bring our copies of Canada magazine if we have them of course

Dave
Old Sep 16th 2010, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kimbie
I am hoping to get to the venue for when it opens, but we could all bring our copies of Canada magazine if we have them of course

Dave
sounds like a good idea i'll have mine in hand x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.