Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

BE Canada - Excellent

BE Canada - Excellent

Old Aug 25th 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold
Default BE Canada - Excellent

Before we got our job in Calgary we were considering an offer in Dubai. I went on to the Middle East Forum and had a good look around. I became very frustrated because someone would ask a question and after a few legitimate responses, some of the regular expat users would start conversations between themselves! It would go completely off track from the original question and would waste a lot of time. I looked at the Canada forum expecting more of the same but I have to say it is totally different. This is a very good forum with lots of good information for people like me who will need all the help they can get. Well done!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 12:34 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE Canada - Excellent

Originally Posted by 1chumly
Before we got our job in Calgary we were considering an offer in Dubai. I went on to the Middle East Forum and had a good look around. I became very frustrated because someone would ask a question and after a few legitimate responses, some of the regular expat users would start conversations between themselves! It would go completely off track from the original question and would waste a lot of time. I looked at the Canada forum expecting more of the same but I have to say it is totally different. This is a very good forum with lots of good information for people like me who will need all the help they can get. Well done!
Don't get too excited. Threads in here invariably go wildly off-topic quite quickly.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of light

You're usually relatively safe for the first page or 2, generally takes us that long before we start to drift by which time you've hopefully got the answers you're looking for

Lynne
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold

It is still MUCH better than the Middle East Forum.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

deeb81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anyone watch Big Brother last night?
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Very good!!!!!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 1chumly
Very good!!!!!
Sorry I couldnt resist!!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 5:59 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by deeb81
Did anyone watch Big Brother last night?
NO - i missed it...can you update me
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:06 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moondevil
Including advertisements, 60 minutes of wasted airtime.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:11 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

HAHA thats what i thought, so i didn't miss anything then

Spent a weekend at the lakes instead
Old Aug 25th 2008, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moondevil
Actually I cant as I didnt watch it either!

I just cant get into it this year...
Old Aug 25th 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

I think I may have spoken too soon!!!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 8:34 pm