Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Canada after divorce

Canada after divorce

Old Oct 3rd 2008, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Location: We have bought a beautiful house overlooking a lake in High River!
Tamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Canada after divorce

Hi there,
I wanted to let you know that after an eighteen month battle against my ex husband, we succeeded yesterday in our application to the courts to remove my two children from the UK to Canada. We are so very happy and I can't descibe in words how much this means to us all.
You too can do this and if I can be of any help to you then please let me know, I will gladly speak with you. Kind regards, Tamsin
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:52 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada after divorce

Originally Posted by Tamsin8
Hi there,
I wanted to let you know that after an eighteen month battle against my ex husband, we succeeded yesterday in our application to the courts to remove my two children from the UK to Canada. We are so very happy and I can't descibe in words how much this means to us all.
You too can do this and if I can be of any help to you then please let me know, I will gladly speak with you. Kind regards, Tamsin
Congratulations Tamsin, that must be a huge relief for you, good luck with your plans