Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Can you recommend a mortgage adviser?

Can you recommend a mortgage adviser?

Old May 5th 2006, 4:52 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future
Default Can you recommend a mortgage adviser?

Have friends looking to buy a Holiday home in Nova Scotia (town called Digby)

If you know any mortgage advisers in that area that would really be of help. Friends looking to buy a property for holiday home and want to borrow further to cover building cost of 2 further cabins.

Many thanks in advance for any replies or recommendations.

Rgds
Mans
Old May 5th 2006, 9:42 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you recommend a mortgage adviser?

Originally Posted by Mans
Have friends looking to buy a Holiday home in Nova Scotia (town called Digby)

If you know any mortgage advisers in that area that would really be of help. Friends looking to buy a property for holiday home and want to borrow further to cover building cost of 2 further cabins.

Many thanks in advance for any replies or recommendations.

Rgds
Mans
I know of a few, if you would like to send me a PM i will give you there names. I could also recommend a good realtor.............................
Old May 5th 2006, 11:19 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future
Default Re: Can you recommend a mortgage adviser?

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
I know of a few, if you would like to send me a PM i will give you there names. I could also recommend a good realtor.............................

Will PM ypu for details

Many thanks