Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Can you get BBCi player in Canada?

Can you get BBCi player in Canada?

Old Oct 2nd 2011, 4:55 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you get BBCi player in Canada?

Originally Posted by ultrarunner
Don't know if you get PBS 1-3 where you are, but they have crap loads of old and some new Brit classics on almost every day, as well as documentaries and children's show.
Oooh will look _ I only tend to watch 3 shows: Dr Who, Torchwood and Desperate Housewives!
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 6:56 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Just like clockwork...right on Cue You can always put money on it that you are right behind, but I hate to break it to ya, I don't swing that way
Resorting to lame ad hominems doesn't change the fact that you are wrong and he is right. You give up your IP address every time your computer sends or receives a message on the internet - it's not just torrent sites.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 7:43 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Resorting to lame ad hominems doesn't change the fact that you are wrong and he is right. You give up your IP address every time your computer sends or receives a message on the internet - it's not just torrent sites.
*yawn*......I hope you aren't losing sleep chasing my post around? You give an IP that you feel like giving ala proxy server.

Now crawl back into your hole I put money on it that you pop up in my next post....prove me wrong
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 7:46 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

*yawn*......I hope you aren't losing sleep chasing my post around? You give an IP that you feel like giving ala proxy server.

Now crawl back into your hole I put money on it that you pop up in my next post....prove me wrong
Explain to me how you can give any IP address you feel like by using a proxy server? I'm genuinely interested in how this works.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 7:48 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Explain to me how you can give any IP address you feel like by using a proxy server? I'm genuinely interested in how this works.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 7:49 pm

Oh, I see, you can't because you don't know.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:20 pm

Seriously, if you want to be as untraceable as possible on the internet you need to use this and not some dodgy proxy server you've found where you know nothing about the motives of those that run it.

https://www.torproject.org/
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:24 pm
Banned

Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

SambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond repute

Man, X Factor UK is boring today. Yes I'm watching it live right now
There seems to be more action over here

Using a proxy is risky. Btw the IP address you get isn't something you pick yourself, it is what the proxy server is already assigned with.