Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Calling Radiographers & Ultrasonographers

Calling Radiographers & Ultrasonographers

Old May 4th 2008, 2:01 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling Radiographers & Ultrasonographers

Well someone came on with the offer of help, and within two pages we have managed to hound them to silence.

Good going guys, I guess that must a record.

Ignore them JenBC, I applaud your offer to help others.
Old May 4th 2008, 4:24 pm
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
Well someone came on with the offer of help, and within two pages we have managed to hound them to silence.

Good going guys, I guess that must a record.

Ignore them JenBC, I applaud your offer to help others.
My thoughts exactly. Amazing how one person can happily and successfully adapt to a new life here in their chosen field, and another get all bitter and twisted about it. Hopefully Jen's posting will be taken seriously by people who would appreciate her help.
Old May 25th 2008, 11:15 am
Just Joined

alexander76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JenBC
Hi there

I am a radiographer who made the move to Canada nearly 3years ago and have never looked back.

I wanted to make contact with other radiographers who were thinking of making the move, so that I can help & advise.
There is a new facility opening up in my area with opportunities to do Magnetic Resonance Imaging, CT, PET, Xray and Ultrasound.

If you've been considering Canada, please let me know, and perhaps I can help.
I am just a private individual trying to help out some fellow rads.

Jen
Hi there!
I read your thread and as I am also planning to move to Canada I would appreciate any information you might have regarding gaining employment and a working visa, etc....
I am a radiographer currently living in Ireland, but I am rather unhappy about the Irish circumstances, so I thought to try my luck in Canada.
So anyway, if you could help me with any information please contact me. My email address is: [email protected]
Thank you for your help.
Warm regards from Ireland
Alexander76
Old May 25th 2008, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alexander76
Hi there!
I read your thread and as I am also planning to move to Canada I would appreciate any information you might have regarding gaining employment and a working visa, etc....
I am a radiographer currently living in Ireland, but I am rather unhappy about the Irish circumstances, so I thought to try my luck in Canada.
So anyway, if you could help me with any information please contact me.
Thank you for your help.
Warm regards from Ireland
Alexander76
Hi Alexander

just a quick word of advice I would go back and edit your post to remove your email address it's not a good idea to post it on a public forum. Once you've made 3 posts on here you can send and receive Private Messages (PM). Anyway welcome to BE and I hope you get answers to your questions
Old May 25th 2008, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by startwin
My thoughts exactly. Amazing how one person can happily and successfully adapt to a new life here in their chosen field, and another get all bitter and twisted about it. Hopefully Jen's posting will be taken seriously by people who would appreciate her help.
Dont you just love the smell of holier than thou??
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of

The pack mentality strikes again!!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sim2point4
The pack mentality strikes again!!!
Eh?
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by daft batty
Eh?
Wasn't referring to you daft batty, just amazed that this thread was used as a ****taking exercise, you are one of the decent members.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sim2point4
Wasn't referring to you daft batty, just amazed that this thread was used as a ****taking exercise, you are one of the decent members.