Reload this Page >

Calling all Saskatchewans

Calling all Saskatchewans

Old Mar 14th 2015, 12:37 am
R08
Forum Regular

R08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Calling all Saskatchewans

Hi, I've been renting a house for the last month and my landlord has just told me that my gas bill has come in and it's $108 for the last month. To me that seems a bit high especially when I work away for 4 days in the week and I've turned the thermostat down to low while I'm not here.
Is this the normal price in Saskatchewan?
Old Mar 14th 2015, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

Hindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling all Saskatchewans

Did your landlord show you the bill?
Old Mar 14th 2015, 12:51 am
R08
Forum Regular

Not yet he just dropped me a text
Old Mar 14th 2015, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

Hindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond reputeHindsight has a reputation beyond repute

I'd want to see it and know if its an actual reading or an estimated, it annoyed me when Saskpower billed me for estimates which they later corrected when the actually read the meter.
Old Mar 14th 2015, 1:08 am
R08
Forum Regular

He's just text me and it says the present reading was March 4th. So he's looking into it. He's a good guy and he's showing me the bill tomorrow
Old Mar 14th 2015, 1:21 am
R08
Forum Regular

Just a quick update, he's got in to the account and the meter is read remotely, so it is accurate every month. The bill shows $44 for the gas delivery service, and $53 for the gas itself.
Seems steep $44 for delivery. So it's $97.
Old Mar 14th 2015, 1:48 am
JGK
BE Enthusiast

JGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god your not in Alberta then. my latest gas bill was $127 of which $30 was the gas. the rest is charged just to get the gas to me.
Old Mar 14th 2015, 1:50 am
R08
Forum Regular

Jees that's ridiculous. I thought British Gas was dear!!