Reload this Page >

Calgary streetmap

Calgary streetmap

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

toyer1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Calgary streetmap

Originally Posted by Posidrive
If you remember Dr. Who and Blake's 7 from the 70's, how can you call the clay pits used for most of the scenery lovely ?

Loved Dr Who and Blakes 7. But the clay pits are in St Austell. I'm on the coast in Falmouth. Lots of old people retiring from London, and pricing local people out of the housing market
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:19 pm
Cowtown

Originally Posted by toyer1
looking at spending about 240000CAD, with no mortgage(phew), so Aidrie is on the airport flypath then!

I presume this keeps some cash back to cover your living costs until you get a job/get a sufficiently well paid job. On the basis of spending $240k on a house straight off the plane I hope you will have substantially more than that when you arrive.

Its way more expensive to set up than many people realise.

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Cowtown
I presume this keeps some cash back to cover your living costs until you get a job/get a sufficiently well paid job. On the basis of spending $240k on a house straight off the plane I hope you will have substantially more than that when you arrive.

Its way more expensive to set up than many people realise.
Yes , have enough for setting up costs. Also have a job offer at 48000CAD,hopefully enough to get me started . 2 chances I suppose?
Thanks
Old Oct 4th 2005, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

jake is an unknown quantity at this point

I mean Cornwall England lovely but oh so boring
and I mean Cornwall, England too !!!! I have a place near Padstow. For business purposes it helps to have a base in both countries as we advertise heavily in the UK press and also in the Canadian domestic market.

Cheers!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:40 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know where I can get a good streetmap of Calgary either free on the net or where I can buy one.
http://www.mapart.com/

Mapstore-> streetguides
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Iginla
http://www.mapart.com/

Mapstore-> streetguides
Thanks for the link, just what I was looking for. Will order it over the phone when I get the p&p costs to England.

Again Thanks Jon