Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

calgary- pet friendly rentals

calgary- pet friendly rentals

Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

alipeesha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default calgary- pet friendly rentals

Hi- So on the road to 'further processing'... and we were just looking into pet friendly rental properties in calgary. We have a 3yr old, super friendly collie. Does anyone on the forum have/know of anyone/websites that are good to start with?
We plan on leaving the UK early June- i have a dental assistant course starting July 8th in calgary and was hoping to be settled a good bit before then. I guess we wouldnt really mind travelling to and from the city (just having the dog it would be handier to be close to her- ok more b/c id miss my buddy! )
Thanks
Old Nov 21st 2012, 9:11 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: calgary- pet friendly rentals

Originally Posted by alipeesha
Hi- So on the road to 'further processing'... and we were just looking into pet friendly rental properties in calgary. We have a 3yr old, super friendly collie. Does anyone on the forum have/know of anyone/websites that are good to start with?
We plan on leaving the UK early June- i have a dental assistant course starting July 8th in calgary and was hoping to be settled a good bit before then. I guess we wouldnt really mind travelling to and from the city (just having the dog it would be handier to be close to her- ok more b/c id miss my buddy! )
Thanks
Do you want the bald truth or something jockular?
Old Nov 25th 2012, 7:37 pm

TheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond repute

There are pet friendly rentals around but your choice will be more limited than if you didn't have a pet. A bit nearer the time you'll just have to keep looking through rental websites in the hope of seeing something suitable. I live just outside Calgary and we have a local Facebook page for local moms and, even on there, from time to time people advertise pet friendly rentals so they are about, you just need to keep an eye out.

Good sites to look at would be Rentfaster and Kijiji.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Hi
I can send you the contact details of someone i know who has a furnished basement suite in NW Calgary it's nicely located if you need to be in or around Calgary she also willing to accept dogs. Let me know if you would like her contact number.
Hope it works out for you
Old Dec 20th 2012, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

alipeesha is an unknown quantity at this point

hi- yes please send on her details!
Old Dec 20th 2012, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

hi- yes please send on her details!
Hi
No Problem
I'll Pm you her details.
All the best