CAKE

Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

moosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud of
Talking CAKE

Does anyone know if i can buy a cake here and take it on the plane and back to the UK i know this sounds totally mental (we do have cake in yorkshire) but i really want to do it... so if anyone knows.......Cheers
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CAKE

You cant be for real!?!

Originally Posted by moosey2canada
Does anyone know if i can buy a cake here and take it on the plane and back to the UK i know this sounds totally mental (we do have cake in yorkshire) but i really want to do it... so if anyone knows.......Cheers
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:38 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of cake?....if it's chocolate then just send it to me....i'll mind it for you......
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:41 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

No.

You can't take any food products through security, the only things foodwise you can take on the plane are those purchased once you have passed through security.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Katie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud of

No idea - I know flying out from the UK are hot on so many things now, no food, but just a small amount of liquid is allowed.

Have no idea with regards to the Canadian rules.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

er, I thought that was going the other way?

DH always brings back a box of Tim Horton's for the kids (I know, I know.) Maybe he buys them post security? Is he going to get locked up?

I think you're really funny moosey, btw, don't go home.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Katie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud of

Oooohhhh - D'oh !

I read your post wrong, you'll be starting the journey with your cake from the UK ,..

Unfortunately, it's definately a no, no, unless you want to try and smuggle it through.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Steve_P
the only things foodwise you can take on the plane are those purchased once you have passed through security.

I don't think you're allowed to do that either, not flying from the UK.

I maybe wrong.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:06 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Katie76
I don't think you're allowed to do that either, not flying from the UK.

I maybe wrong.

The OP is in Canada and returning to the UK.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

moosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Steve_P
The OP is in Canada and returning to the UK.
You are right, i am going can to uk, im not mad the cakes here just look so darn nice that i know someone at home would appreciate one in the biggest way and i thought if i could get one there for him then i would
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

PMSL !!!

I'm beginning to wonder when I went insane

I read it right first. Then, read the reply underneath, became confused and re-read the OP as "they were flying their cake from the UK to Canada, then from Canada back to the UK". Tee hee ,...

Thought it abit strange

Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: CAKE

Originally Posted by Katie76
PMSL !!!

I'm beginning to wonder when I went insane

I read it right first. Then, read the reply underneath, became confused and re-read the OP as "they were flying their cake from the UK to Canada, then from Canada back to the UK". Tee hee ,...

Thought it abit strange

If it wasnt for someone else it wouldnt get to the airport so theres no way it would survive 2 transatlantic flights!!!!! nut you really gave me a laugh so thanks
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

If it wasnt for someone else it wouldnt get to the airport so theres no way it would survive 2 transatlantic flights!!!!! nut you really gave me a laugh so thanks
Tee hee,.. well according to Steve P's knowledge, I hope you're able to smuggle it through somehow. I wonder what ideas you could come up with to disguise it
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I brought back cuttings of grapeivy from scandinavia through amsterdam to vancouver with no problem. The passport control people in the different countries and customs did shake their head and laugh.........but hey it got here..
Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

My MIL always brings a Christmas Pudding with her when she comes for Xmas(It's homemade, hubby can't have xmas without the pudding!) . It's OK with the airline and she has to have it in her hand luggage.
It's (obviously) all fruit, I'm not sure if they'd let you on with a dairy based cake if thats what you had in mind.

HTH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.