Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Bye Bye stuff...there's no going back now!

Bye Bye stuff...there's no going back now!

Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

PaulandDawn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bye Bye stuff...there's no going back now!

Thanks so much for all the good wishes!!! We'll keep you posted!!!!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 3:38 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

When that happened to me 3 weeks ago I cried my eyes out as the container drove down the road.

We were able to track our vessel coming over, its quiet exciting to watch it come across.

Good luck
Old Jun 4th 2009, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

ali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jacq & Brian
When that happened to me 3 weeks ago I cried my eyes out as the container drove down the road.

We were able to track our vessel coming over, its quiet exciting to watch it come across.

Good luck
I tracked ours too. It left the UK on schedule then it arrived in Labrador and then headed back to the UK. Arrrrgh. Still it arrived on time but for some reason went from UK to Labrador to Uk to Vancouver???
Old Jun 4th 2009, 4:21 pm
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

Good luck on your new adventure
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by ali-simon
I tracked ours too. It left the UK on schedule then it arrived in Labrador and then headed back to the UK. Arrrrgh. Still it arrived on time but for some reason went from UK to Labrador to Uk to Vancouver???
No way!!

Ours left Southampton on time and arrived in Montreal 9 days later. I kept watch the size of the waves - scared my container would fall off if it rolled too much.

My husband thought I was mad.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

skyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jacq & Brian
No way!!

Ours left Southampton on time and arrived in Montreal 9 days later. I kept watch the size of the waves - scared my container would fall off if it rolled too much.

My husband thought I was mad.
How do you track it??? does the ship have a webcam, GPS?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:22 pm

[QUOTE=skyturner;7634817]How do you track it??? does the ship have a webcam, GPS?

No there are websites for tracking, you obviously need the ships name ours was Ottawa Express

PM if you need the website I will have to search through my favorites.