Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

buying usd cars calgary

buying usd cars calgary

Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

rodders5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default buying usd cars calgary

I am soon to move over and looking to buy cheeper used car but dont know where to look for adverts?? is there something similar to Auto trader or something can look up on net that isnt dealer used cars???
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future
Default Re: buying usd cars calgary

Originally Posted by rodders5
I am soon to move over and looking to buy cheeper used car but dont know where to look for adverts?? is there something similar to Auto trader or something can look up on net that isnt dealer used cars???
www.kijiji.ca
www.autotrader.ca
www.autohunter.ca
also try the classified section of the local paper.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

kirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to all

craigslist is another good one for cheap cars and stuff
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:26 am
Banned

Helen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kirstya
craigslist is another good one for cheap cars and stuff
I am sure I have seen a magazine you can buy fortnightly with cars in for sale.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Mike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant future

There are many free and paid adverts for cars cheep ones are usually cheep for a reason.
Often a good bet with under 5k is by word of mouth or friend of a friend etc. Lots of Canadians keep there cars until they have serious problems and then try and sell them so be careful. This site is quite good for Canada http://canada.motoseller.com/c/sys.php