Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

bus driving,truck

bus driving,truck

Old Feb 10th 2010, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

craig25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bus driving,truck

Hi i am aware this a trucking forum somewhere but cant seem to find it,i will be going over to canada with in the year,i will have a pr and looking and hope ing to get a job bus driving or trucking,i would prefer bus driving,i will be landing in halifax but would consider a move anywhere within canada if there were vacancys for bus drivers elsewhere,i only have the standard class 5 licence willing to get my class 2 or i have heard the bus companys training you,out of anyones experience how hard is it to get in to this occupation ? thanks,if anyone could send me a link to the trucking forum thanks
Old Feb 10th 2010, 2:14 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bus driving,truck

Lots of information here:-http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Truck_Driving_in_Canada

Good Luck.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 10:55 pm
RETIRED Realtor

MB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leeps
Hi i am aware this a trucking forum somewhere but cant seem to find it,i will be going over to canada with in the year,i will have a pr and looking and hope ing to get a job bus driving or trucking,i would prefer bus driving,i will be landing in halifax but would consider a move anywhere within canada if there were vacancys for bus drivers elsewhere,i only have the standard class 5 licence willing to get my class 2 or i have heard the bus companys training you,out of anyones experience how hard is it to get in to this occupation ? thanks,if anyone could send me a link to the trucking forum thanks
Winnipeg is always looking for Bus drivers.

http://myride.winnipegtransit.com/en...sit/employment
Old Feb 11th 2010, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

OC Transpo in Ottawa always seems to be on the lookout for bus drivers.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 5:44 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Emmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud of

Try getting in touch with Metro, this is the bus company in Halifax (HRM) region. or Acadien, this is a combined bus and coach company i.e. they do tours of the Maritimes and Newfoundland as well as normal bus routes.

Sorry do not have links, but if you google them, it might help.

Em