Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Bulldog spirit

Bulldog spirit

Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all
Default Re: Bulldog spirit

[QUOTE=heycronie I could tell you I was born here[/QUOTE]

What in the UK or Canada makes a lot of differance .
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by heycronie
Nothing and thats where I think we can most agree on. I just didnt like your views on poor here compared to there. Theres poor everywhere. It just seemed like you made Canada out to be some sort of cesspool of poor.

And another one bites the dust....that was short and sweet!!!!!!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

heycronie is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=hawkeye]
Originally Posted by heycronie I could tell you I was born here[/QUOTE

What in the UK or Canada makes a lot of differance .
Your right it does... Define.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Your right it does... Define.
And I will do but not at 3.42 uk time.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:40 am
Glaswegian

It just seemed like you made Canada out to be some sort of cesspool of poor.
Nope ... I just said it's a crap place to be poor ... every major city has it's underside ... sometimes us dumbass ignorant immigrants do make reasonable points.

I accept your apology

Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
Nope ... I just said it's a crap place to be poor ... every major city has it's underside ... sometimes us dumbass ignorant immigrants do make reasonable points.

I accept your apology
Well you can say that its a CRAP place to be poor in the U.K right?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:43 am
Glaswegian

Well you can say that its a CRAP place to be poor in the U.K right?
Go ahead ... every place is a crap place when you're poor.

Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

Go ahead ... every place is a crap place when you're poor.

Which is WHAT ive been trying to say for the last umpteenth posts. THanks, case closed. Next topic.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:51 am
Glaswegian

Which is WHAT ive been trying to say for the last umpteenth posts. THanks, case closed. Next topic.
And unfortunately it wasn't what the thread was about ... the thread was actually about the willingness of potential UK immigrants to to take whatever shit Canada would throw at them for the sake of giving their families a new life ... something most Canadians don't understand or appreciate ... as you amply demonstrated.

Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

And unfortunately it wasn't what the thread was about ... the thread was actually about the willingness of potential UK immigrants to to take whatever shit Canada would throw at them for the sake of giving their families a new life ... something most Canadians don't understand or appreciate ... as you amply demonstrated.
Which you so amply corroded into something else. Sorry dont cry to me.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 3:21 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Which you so amply corroded into something else. Sorry dont cry to me.
and that proved his point...

being johnny foreigner over in any country means you have **** all help, so when shite happens, it's a lot lot worse than a home environment, where ever you are because you dont' have friends and family to rely on.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bob
and that proved his point...

being johnny foreigner over in any country means you have **** all help, so when shite happens, it's a lot lot worse than a home environment, where ever you are because you dont' have friends and family to rely on.

Well, first of all, improve your grammar. Next, get out of the U.S of great A. Then help will be provided to you in due time. BTW, ive been wondering, cuz ive watched Father Ted, what the hell is a ****?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 3:42 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Well, first of all, improve your grammar. Next, get out of the U.S of great A. Then help will be provided to you in due time. BTW, ive been wondering, cuz ive watched Father Ted, what the hell is a ****?
Because your grammer is so spot on right?
It ain't a ******* English assignment, so I couldn't give a crap, and ****, because a ***** would be rude, and to much of it, and then the censor would get switched on and that's more a pain in the arse to deal with.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bob
Because your grammer is so spot on right?
It ain't a ******* English assignment, so I couldn't give a crap, and ****, because a ***** would be rude, and to much of it, and then the censor would get switched on and that's more a pain in the arse to deal with.
I rest my case.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 3:53 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

I rest my case.
To what exactly??

Anyway, all I've been saying is that any move should be an informed move and that rose coloured glasses are just that, the greener grass is always nicer until you've done the move and are there to see if for yourself...yes, a move can be great, but it is better to be aware of the fallbacks, because culture shock will always be far worse if you are not prepared for it, and everything is magnified when you don't have any income coming in, and no friends and family to rely on, or to vent to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.