Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Bulldog spirit

Bulldog spirit

Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:16 am
Glaswegian

Default Re: Bulldog spirit

Originally Posted by heycronie
Aww I hit a nerve in you? sorry talk a walk. I can see in your 3000 posts that you have no life whatsoever.
Now, I'm beginning to wonder who our friendly little troll is ... is it Squarepants by some chance?

All I can say is looks who's talking

Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Aww I hit a nerve in you? sorry talk a walk. I can see in your 3000 posts that you have no life whatsoever.

Your middle name wouldn’t be troll by any chance???
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

heycronie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
Now, I'm beginning to wonder who our friendly little troll is ... is it Squarepants by some chance?

All I can say is looks who's talking
That coming from a person with a potato head avator.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:20 am
Glaswegian

Originally Posted by hawkeye
Your middle name wouldn’t be troll by any chance???
Hey Hawkeye ... I don't know you had 3000 posts ... way to go

Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

Well if you want to debate some more instead of being Chicken Hawks im right here.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

I wish....Must have gotten me mixed up with a certain Glaswegian
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Well if you want to debate some more instead of being Chicken Hawks im right here.
OK so how much time have you spent in Canada are you Canadian??
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:27 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Where do all the beggers go to then?
I can't speak for the rest of the year but in July they all converge in Calgary for the stampede's free breakfasts.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Iginla
I can't speak for the rest of the year but in July they all converge in Calgary for the stampede's free breakfasts.

UUUMMMM Free breakfast
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hawkeye
OK so how much time have you spent in Canada are you Canadian??
What does it matter? I could tell you I was born here, what does it matter? Sorry for..well whatever, but what exactly is the topic man.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:30 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

What sort of person spends their holidays on a forum?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Iginla
What sort of person spends their holidays on a forum?
Holidays?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:32 am
Glaswegian

That coming from a person with a potato head avator.
Ouch ... that hurt ...

London is a scruffy big city with a big homeless problem - I don't think anyone would deny it.

I don't think anyone would deny that it's not fun to be poor any where - nobody would choose it as a life option.

The difference for most of the people on this forum is that they have a support network of family & friends in the UK and don't necessarilly have one in Canada, which makes life a lot tougher if they hit hard times after they land here, because they have nobody they know to ask for help and have to rely on the system.

Nobody emigrates to Canada with the intention of failing to settle, but it does happen ... heading home to friends & family can be a lot easier than toughing it out ... especially if you're also responsible for bringing a family with you.

So ... go ahead and tell me where there's a problem with that view.

Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

Ouch ... that hurt ...

London is a scruffy big city with a big homeless problem - I don't think anyone would deny it.

I don't think anyone would deny that it's not fun to be poor any where - nobody would choose it as a life option.

The difference for most of the people on this forum is that they have a support network of family & friends in the UK and don't necessarilly have one in Canada, which makes life a lot tougher if they hit hard times after they land here, because they have nobody they know to ask for help and have to rely on the system.

Nobody emigrates to Canada with the intention of failing to settle, but it does happen ... heading home to friends & family can be a lot easier than toughing it out ... especially if you're also responsible for bringing a family with you.

So ... go ahead and tell me where there's a problem with that view.

Nothing and thats where I think we can most agree on. I just didnt like your views on poor here compared to there. Theres poor everywhere. It just seemed like you made Canada out to be some sort of cesspool of poor.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:34 am
Deep in the red C.

Holidays?
Yep, holidays.

I can see this is going to be a fast conversation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.