Wikiposts

bubble bath

Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default bubble bath

is it true that bubble bath is hard to find and very $$$$$$$$$$$?? :scared:

shocking news if it is. (i always wondered why my canadian friends handed me the washing up liquid when i asked for bubbles)
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:44 am
anjit

Default Re: bubble bath

Judging by this post, there is still a lot you have to learn about Canada. There is bubble bath aplenty, and if you check stores like wal-mart, loblaws, shopper drug mart and others, you will see that there are many choices, that can be poured into soaker tubs, that don't seem to be comon in the UK.

Let me see, you are going to ask "what is a soaker tub"?

Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anjit
Judging by this post, there is still a lot you have to learn about Canada. There is bubble bath aplenty, and if you check stores like wal-mart, loblaws, shopper drug mart and others, you will see that there are many choices, that can be poured into soaker tubs, that don't seem to be comon in the UK.

Let me see, you are going to ask "what is a soaker tub"?
i am indeed- what else do you do in a tub but soak??

i have looked in IDA and IGA when in ontario but only ever seen bubbles for kids.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

Good grief - what next??

Who on earth would think that you couldn't buy bubble bath in Canada and who would care???
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:53 am
anjit

Originally Posted by lizwil98
Good grief - what next??

Who on earth would think that you couldn't buy bubble bath in Canada and who would care???

Exactly Liz....the poster said they went to IDA and IGA, they are hardly giant grocery stores are they What a batty thing to think, that there isn't bubble bath in Canada?

As a matter of fact, I saw loads in Zehrs yesterday, all dead cheap, you don't need x-ray vision for that. Now batty, if that is the bulk of your worries, you are better off staying in the UK.

Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:00 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

On a related topic why are rezor blades so G-D expensive here ? Is it a conspiracy theory to keep the Canadian male hirsute and rustic-looking ? Likewise plaid shirts are so cheap !

$18 for 8 Mach 3/equivalent blades ? Daylight robbery.

Man this beard really itches now.

Rich.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Exactly Liz....the poster said they went to IDA and IGA, they are hardly giant grocery stores are they What a batty thing to think, that there isn't bubble bath in Canada?

As a matter of fact, I saw loads in Zehrs yesterday, all dead cheap, you don't need x-ray vision for that. Now batty, if that is the bulk of your worries, you are better off staying in the UK.
hey why get mean and tell me i know nothing about canada and to stay in the UK.??
I posted what i thought might make a humerous thread late on a sunday night, based on my very real experience of 17 visits to ontario, and pardon me for not visiting the big cities but IDA and IGA dont have the stuff.
And Liz as for who cares? well i enjoy a relaxing bath with bubbles

fortunately the Canadians i have met in these IGA and IDA served backwaters have kinder spirits than you seem to
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:06 am
anjit

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
hey why get mean and tell me i know nothing about canada and to stay in the UK.??
I posted what i thought might make a humerous thread late on a sunday night, based on my very real experience of 17 visits to ontario, and pardon me for not visiting the big cities but IDA and IGA dont have the stuff.
And Liz as for who cares? well i enjoy a relaxing bath with bubbles

fortunately the Canadians i have met in these IGA and IDA served backwaters have kinder spirits than you seem to
17 visits to ontario and you came up with the fact that bubble baths are expensive? You are spouting a load of crap really. Like Liz said, who cares really about bubble bath, but you?

Tell us, what else do you find expensive here?

Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:09 am
anjit

Originally Posted by Rich_007
On a related topic why are rezor blades so G-D expensive here ? Is it a conspiracy theory to keep the Canadian male hirsute and rustic-looking ? Likewise plaid shirts are so cheap !

Rich.
Give BIC razor a try, the ladies one ( pink ) for shaving legs. I find that it works well for me

Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich_007

Rich.
i hesitate to make a comment but I have a plaid shirt story. bit like a shaggy dog but different. I decided to buy my dad a check shirt as a present to take home with me so I went to the local store, yes a rural backwater not bigtime loblaws and wallymart. So i asked the locals for a check shirt, he looked down the aisles, this place was like an alladins cave stuffed with allsorts including army surplus stuff. The man said i dont have a check shirt but i have a check bag. Hm thought i, not very similar but i looked. the bag he showed me was plain, just black, a small rucksack, but it looked useful and cheap so I bought it.
When i got home and looked at the bag - i realied it was made in Chekoslovakia. ho ho how we laughed. Maybe you had to be there........
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

17 visits to ontario and you came up with the fact that bubble baths are expensive? You are spouting a load of crap really. Like Liz said, who cares really about bubble bath, but you?

Tell us, what else do you find expensive here?
why are you being so rude? i posted a harmless, what I thought would be fun comment, and you are replying with aggression
there is no need
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:15 am
anjit

Is there still a country called chekoslovakia ( wrong spelling anyway )? It could be that because it cost so much to get things to this backwater you mention, that is why they are expensive

Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:15 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Give BIC razor a try, the ladies one ( pink ) for shaving legs. I find that it works well for me
So let me get this straight, bubble bath is a no no, but pink razors are
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:19 am
anjit

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
So let me get this straight, bubble bath is a no no, but pink razors are
Let me get this straight, did you read the posts above, or did you just jump down on one? All I said to rich is that there is a cheaper alternative that does the job fine for me, and the pink razor is for the wife, she uses it to shave her legs, and when my gillette runs out, I use her BIC razor.

Is that clear now?

Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:23 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Let me get this straight, did you read the posts above, or did you just jump down on one? All I said to rich is that there is a cheaper alternative that does the job fine for me, and the pink razor is for the wife, she uses it to shave her legs, and when my gillette runs out, I use her BIC razor.

Is that clear now?
LOL yes I read the posts and you jump on Batty for asking about the price of Bubble Bath, maybe she/he was genuinely interested...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.