Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

british weather

british weather

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute
Default british weather

oh crap,sent my son to school this morning with no coat, well it was a lovely sunny morning and didnt even consider that he,d need his coat, until now,bloody great big black cloud right over us and its peeing down, if he was in school then it wouldnt be a problem but his class has gone swimming and its about a quarter of a mile walk back(in the rain with no coat) i bet the teachers are cursing me and calling me a bad mum, and i feel like one too, just one other thing i hate about this country unpredictable weather.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: british weather

My youngest started school her first full day at school, ran onto the grass tripped and fell in the mud , OH not happy
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by flipflop
oh crap,sent my son to school this morning with no coat, well it was a lovely sunny morning and didnt even consider that he,d need his coat, until now,bloody great big black cloud right over us and its peeing down, if he was in school then it wouldnt be a problem but his class has gone swimming and its about a quarter of a mile walk back(in the rain with no coat) i bet the teachers are cursing me and calling me a bad mum, and i feel like one too, just one other thing i hate about this country unpredictable weather.
We get rain here too you know In fact September has been very wet and cool. I think you had it warmer in the UK.

Snowqueen
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:50 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

just one other thing i hate about this country unpredictable weather.
Don't move to Atlantic / Maritime Canada then...........

AX (Currently cowering in the basement due to Tropical Storm warning in effect!)
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowqueen
We get rain here too you know In fact September has been very wet and cool. I think you had it warmer in the UK.

Snowqueen
yes we had a great september, but its rained since friday, thought today was gonna be better. i hate the rain
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat

AX (Currently cowering in the basement due to Tropical Storm warning in effect!)
actually it may sound odd but i love storms, just cant stand that constant drizzle.and erm nova scotia is where im thinking of going, oh dear
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:03 pm
Cowtown

..............., just one other thing i hate about this country unpredictable weather.
You obviously are not going to Calgary then.

It is raining here in Calgary today. I hate the rain too. Just a few years ago it was snowing by this time of the year - global warming? My son is on a field trip where they will be outdoors all day

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck AX, the low associated with it pased over us last night. If thats anything to go by then you could be in for a tough day!

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:38 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAW 04
Good Luck AX, the low associated with it pased over us last night. If thats anything to go by then you could be in for a tough day!
Thx. The last tropical storm proved to be a bit of a damp squib apart from one house in a community on the south of the island that fell down a cliff. This one I think is going to be a bit more of a thing with 40-60mm of rain and 90-110kph winds. At least they're southerly so it'll be a warm gale!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cowtown

It is raining here in Calgary today. I hate the rain too. Just a few years ago it was snowing by this time of the year - global warming? My son is on a field trip where they will be outdoors all day
no not calgary,ive just picked my son up from school and he and i are both absolutely soaked to the skin,wouldnt mind but it always seems to rain at 3 0clock when kids are coming home from school,as soon as we walked in the door the suns come out. typical!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:17 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cowtown

It IS snowing up here in the NW of the city. We have about 1/2 inch lying. The TV weather station is only just admitting it. I think they were in denial!!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Morwenna
It IS snowing up here in the NW of the city. We have about 1/2 inch lying. The TV weather station is only just admitting it. I think they were in denial!!
now snow is a completly different thing, i love the snow. wish i was there
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:43 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Weeeeee! Really? It's only raining here in the Beltline. I hope it come this way!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

shabby1 has much to be proud ofshabby1 has much to be proud ofshabby1 has much to be proud ofshabby1 has much to be proud ofshabby1 has much to be proud ofshabby1 has much to be proud ofshabby1 has much to be proud ofshabby1 has much to be proud ofshabby1 has much to be proud ofshabby1 has much to be proud ofshabby1 has much to be proud of

Well the sun is shining sweetly here in East Anglia.

I can see the rain clouds, but they're a fair way away at the moment. Might have to get my bikini on ( :scared: )and go cut the grass!!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 4:50 pm
Happy in Canada.

Grah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond repute

You’re upset because your child is going to get wet on the way back from swimming???

Sorry the picture just seems hilarious to me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.