Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

British Isles show! toronto........

British Isles show! toronto........

Old Mar 5th 2006, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Isles show! toronto........

Originally Posted by babsi
it was too busy yesterday, last year wasn't as bad...food wasn't up to much and was expensive, my husband was ill last night and we think it was the food, he hardly is ever ill...also we had to pay for a cup of hot water to warm up our baby's bottle...really bad, we had no other alternative but to pay as there is nowhere else nearby and we told them what it was for...we will be complaining about that...goes on tha blacklist with second cup
celine_uk and i were there on sundaty and it was packed, i still didnt think much of it, some of those prices where ridiculous and if anyone bought anything from Marks and Sparks check the best before date!! everything we looked out was out of date including lemon curd!
Sunita's signing was impressive and those little irish dancers were the cutest thing ive ever seen!!!
Old Mar 5th 2006, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
celine_uk and i were there on sundaty and it was packed, i still didnt think much of it, some of those prices where ridiculous and if anyone bought anything from Marks and Sparks check the best before date!! everything we looked out was out of date including lemon curd!
Sunita's signing was impressive and those little irish dancers were the cutest thing ive ever seen!!!

hehe we had a laugh didnt we Britishvixen,
Old Mar 5th 2006, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by celine_uk
hehe we had a laugh didnt we Britishvixen,
We sure did luv, you aalllrruuggghhhttt, want some ppoottaattaaaa's LOL
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:17 am
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
We sure did luv, you aalllrruuggghhhttt, want some ppoottaattaaaa's LOL

I have to say Britishvixen you make a lovely lovely Cuppppppaaaaaaaaaaaa Tea on a sauceaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!