Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

British Family moving to BC

British Family moving to BC

Old Aug 23rd 2018, 12:23 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Family moving to BC

Originally Posted by BristolUK
If you come across Dr Stinkypup, give him a kick up the backside and get him posting again.

I believe he's nearer to Vernon - but yes, would love to see him and the lovely Snoopdawg posting again! Miss them..
What is Salmon Arm (BC) like to live in?
Old Aug 23rd 2018, 12:56 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
If you come across Dr Stinkypup, give him a kick up the backside and get him posting again.
Stinky and Snoop were wonderful posters. They gave so much of their time to helping other MDs who were thinking about moving to Canada.
Old Aug 23rd 2018, 1:37 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

They were informed and compassionate towards helping others on this site - always. Sometimes this site is like a school playground - a weird mix of the good the bad and the ugly. There have been a few times when I've thought about just walking away. I don't need the site for immigration information any more and I have precious little to offer in the way of knowledge. I suppose it's the sense of still being part of a loose network that makes me log in. The only time I contribute is when someone asks about whether to bring their power tools and telly or not!

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Aug 23rd 2018 at 3:02 pm.
Old Aug 23rd 2018, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute

I have a feeling that Stinkypup and Snoopdawg do occasionally keep an eye on BE ............ I think I have seen a couple of posts since that bad time when something was posted that one or t'other just couldn't ignore
getoutofbritainquick
...and lots of smoke. Can see a lot of health issues coming later in life for people who live in BC.

I've been thinking that we ought to add fire-y summers and mud slides in spring and fall to our comments on what t is like to live here!
Old Aug 23rd 2018, 2:18 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
I believe he's nearer to Vernon
Ah yes, I'd forgotten that. It was a good opportunity for a prod though
Old Sep 4th 2018, 7:49 am
Just Joined

julia1973 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Siouxie,

Yes, visas and all other requirements in place. Schools visited and kids registered, etc. :0D