brazolot?

Old Jan 3rd 2010, 6:57 am
Just Joined

lulublu is an unknown quantity at this point
Question brazolot?

Hi All

Thanks for those who advised me regards my last question.

Now I have another question, we are are sort of using brazolot for the whole emigration thing. Have met him once and in some ways feel that we could do the whole thing for much less money!!! i sort of think i would prefer the 12,000 pounds when i actually get there! Thing is I do have complicated circumstances....im single with a three yr old daughter and i am aware i have to get legal right to take her from her dad. The main thing is my Mum who has retired and is 57 is coming too. We are planning on getting a house together and she will be responsible for childcare while i work and support her financially. This is where it gets complicated. I am wondering if I can do ths with any other way and save some much needed pennies! Do I need to pay this much?? If i do then fair enough but would love to hear from anyone who can advise!!!
Thanks for your time....
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 9:55 am
Banned

How long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really nice
Thumbs down Re: brazolot?

We met Mr Brazalot once, my impression was that he would only take on a sure thing but YOU will have to do all the legwork youself. I'm sure you could put £12000 to better use either here or in Canada.
Most of the information you'll need will be on here somewhere and if it isn't most of the people who use this forum should be able to point you in the right direction, save your money.
I believe Mr Brazalot was a merchant banker in a previous life, most probably is in one way or another.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

new-life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: brazolot?

HOW MUCH..????

i'd sincerley shop around if i were you...try a few others there are several mentioned on here

wildy immigration comes to mind
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

hi i met with brazolot and decided to try the process myself. although i went over on a temp work permit.but all in all it cost me just £240 plus my flight .its one hell of a difference.my work permit was up and no work so had to come home .how i long to go back. whatever you choose good luck
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

lifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to all

That's sounds like a hell of a lot of money! Wouldn't it be cheaper to go to your local CAB office and ask them for advice, even a divorce type lawyer would surely be cheaper? Ultimately you will need to get your ex to agree to let you take your child, but I fear Brazolot is taking you for a ride. There are quite a few people on here who have had deal with difficult exes, hopefully one of them will be along soon to offer you advice and save you some much needed cash.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 1:12 pm
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

I would suggest that you go to one of the emigrant fairs. There are loads of other people out there who can help. It's a really useful experience and you can make some good contacts.
Good luck.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 1:20 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Holy shit thats a lot of money.

I would also contact Paul Wildly, he gives great advice and won't rip you off
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 4:22 pm
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

Here's a link to a recent post regarding consultant hiring:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=brazalot
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of

We talked to Willis Brazolot at an emigrate fair in the UK. Alarm bells rang early for us when the lady told us that 'teachers were in high demand in Alberta and we can help you find a job in advance of landing no problem'
er.....no you can't ....cos we've done our homework and know that you can't apply to teach here without landing and certification first.....silly lady!

Then she told us how much it would cost......

Steer well clear IMO. Easy money for them and not the most 'clued up' staff either.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 4:59 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

can you even bring a parent with you on a sw app? I thought you had to sponser them afterwards and no amount of legal help could change that.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 5:21 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Alan2005
can you even bring a parent with you on a sw app? I thought you had to sponser them afterwards and no amount of legal help could change that.
Your correct. Do you hear the flushing sound of money? There is no way that mother could be included in the application, unless she qualifies on her own. The OP is looking at least 5 years after she "lands" before her mother could be here on a sponsorship.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Holy shit thats a lot of money.

I would also contact Paul Wildly, he gives great advice and won't rip you off
Ditto on both points above.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

new-life is an unknown quantity at this point

I think basically we're all saying take some further advice and guidance before you go any further.

Of the many good things on here one is that no-one is out to fleece you and seriously want the best for all of us.

I do hope you are able to recieve some positive and free guidance on your personal application circumstance.

Best Regards