Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Booked my flight

Booked my flight

Old Mar 9th 2007, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of
Default Re: Booked my flight

Originally Posted by mandi moo
Hey,now you have me confused,and thats not hard
I take off at 9.30 from Manchester and arrive 11.30 Calgary,but thats a 10 hour flight?? Is that how long it takes?? With 2 kids in tow this should be fun lol
Hope they have a mini bar in the room

Hi mandi moo,

From what you just siad, i take it you have not been there before then?
But, i thought i saw in a thread earlier today you saying that you had booked your flights, and that was it you were moving...

Cor, that's brave to emigrate to somwehre you have never been!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 1:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phumfeinz
I doubt I'll leave the airport. Books/magazines seem the best way to waste time then. I would visit the bar, but you have to be 19 over there
As airports go we thought it was very nice, clean and bright and well sign posted. Are you sure that there is not any earlier connection?
Old Mar 9th 2007, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Mandi, 7hr time difference.

SO if times are local that means 18:30 (manchester time) arrival....18:30-9:30= 9hrs.

IF times are GMT thats a 2 hr flight.

Were do you get 10hrs?
Surely it is a shorter time than even 9 hrs. London/Vancouver is only 10hrs
Old Mar 9th 2007, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Phumfeinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by High numbers
As airports go we thought it was very nice, clean and bright and well sign posted. Are you sure that there is not any earlier connection?
No, I'm afraid not. Nevermind though, I spent 6 hours in Hong Kong 7 years ago, and a few hours in Kuala Lumpor when I was 6 years old. Now that was a scary experience.

Toronto will be a walk in the park compared. At least they speak English.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phumfeinz
No, I'm afraid not. Nevermind though, I spent 6 hours in Hong Kong 7 years ago, and a few hours in Kuala Lumpor when I was 6 years old. Now that was a scary experience.

Toronto will be a walk in the park compared. At least they speak English.
True. I am glad you got your flights sorted it will be a good trip. Have fun and enjoy.

PS You could buy a guidebook and read about where you are going then its not so much a waste of time.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

True. I am glad you got your flights sorted it will be a good trip. Have fun and enjoy.

PS You could buy a guidebook and read about where you are going then its not so much a waste of time.
Good idea. I'll probably buy one for the flight over.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 2:28 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by printer
Surely it is a shorter time than even 9 hrs. London/Vancouver is only 10hrs
Calgary to Vancouver is a one hour flight.
10-1=9
OR
9+1=10.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold

Thats the kids sorted what about you!!!!
You know them 2 well haha
Old Mar 9th 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Calgary to Vancouver is a one hour flight.
10-1=9
OR
9+1=10.
Now i'm confusing myself. I was talking about Toronto in the earlier posts and not Mandi Moo's Calgary flight. Somebody earlier suggested it was approx 8 hrs to Toronto.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold

Mandi, 7hr time difference.

SO if times are local that means 18:30 (manchester time) arrival....18:30-9:30= 9hrs.

IF times are GMT thats a 2 hr flight.

Were do you get 10hrs?
Pass,i thought you were 8 hours behind so i did the math and got 10 hours?
The times for my flights must be UK 9.30 then Calgary 11.20

Wed 11 Apr 2007 Manchester to Calgary MON 369 DEP 09:30 ARR 11:20
With Monarch Airlines
Class : economy
Seats :

See what you make of that
Old Mar 9th 2007, 3:12 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

With Monarch Airlines
Seats :

didnt you pre-book seats!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

With Monarch Airlines
Seats :

I think Calgary is 7 hours behind and Vancouver is 8 hours behind!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

didnt you pre-book seats!!!!!!!!!!
No,why? Do you think there will be a problem?
I could ring them and try and do it.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

I think Calgary is 7 hours behind and Vancouver is 8 hours behind!
So where do they get the 11.20 from,i know our clocks go back end of this month?????
Old Mar 9th 2007, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

No,why? Do you think there will be a problem?
I could ring them and try and do it.
I didn't book a seat. I think they give you them when you get your boarding pass.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.