Bonking Boris

Old Jul 2nd 2022, 2:08 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bonking Boris

I understand that Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson has knocked up his hairdresser (yes, the chaos is sculpted) and she's been packed off to Canada to hide this latest scandal. Lucky her, it's not Zambia. Anyway, small country, few people here, all know each other, anyone met her?
Old Jul 2nd 2022, 2:49 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonking Boris

Originally Posted by dbd33
I understand that Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson has knocked up his hairdresser (yes, the chaos is sculpted) and she's been packed off to Canada to hide this latest scandal. Lucky her, it's not Zambia. Anyway, small country, few people here, all know each other, anyone met her?
er no.
What is the attraction with Boris? He is a serial bonker with no apparent understanding of how condoms work. I just can't imagine that would be a fun experience, I would't , would you?
Old Jul 2nd 2022, 9:47 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bats
er no.
What is the attraction with Boris? He is a serial bonker with no apparent understanding of how condoms work. I just can't imagine that would be a fun experience, I would't , would you?
I'm mystified but I've never met the man, I can only assume that he has some overwhelming charisma such that we'd be helpless, we all would.
Old Jul 2nd 2022, 11:13 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Some more for his expense account, or is that why he isn't building his treehouse. Does all this explain where Carrie is, or is she seeking solace with Zac?
Old Jul 2nd 2022, 11:46 am
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by mikelincs11
Some more for his expense account, or is that why he isn't building his treehouse. Does all this explain where Carrie is, or is she seeking solace with Zac?
I assume the pregnant hairdresser and the public acknowledgement of her Lewinsky impersonation have displeased her, she's gone into hiding. Perhaps she's been made ambassador to somewhere rarely mentioned.
Old Jul 2nd 2022, 2:25 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Judging by the wording here maybe something was lost in translation.
The current story about British Prime Minister Boris Johnson getting pregnant by his Canadian hairdresser...
and
Has Canadian hairdresser Boris Johnson gotten her pregnant?
Old Jul 2nd 2022, 3:16 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I'm mystified but I've never met the man, I can only assume that he has some overwhelming charisma such that we'd be helpless, we all would.
That must be it. Everyone must be swooning at his feet.
Old Jul 2nd 2022, 4:46 pm
Assimilated Pauper

That must be it. Everyone must be swooning at his feet.
Of course, charisma is aided but having a bottomless pit of other people's money to splash about.
Old Jul 2nd 2022, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

er no.
A friend of mine here in Ottawa did a year or two at Oxford at the same time that Boris was there (my friend, Boris and myself are all born the same year) and Boris basically had women drooling over him and he was not a serious student (quelle surprise) and he kind of fumbled his way through Oxford. At the time, my friend could never imagined that Boris would have been the PM of the UK.
Old Jul 2nd 2022, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partially discharged
and Boris basically had women drooling over him
Oh dear, tells us a lot!