British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   Bonking Boris (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/bonking-boris-944593/)

dbd33 Jul 2nd 2022 2:08 am

Bonking Boris

I understand that Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson has knocked up his hairdresser (yes, the chaos is sculpted) and she's been packed off to Canada to hide this latest scandal. Lucky her, it's not Zambia. Anyway, small country, few people here, all know each other, anyone met her?

bats Jul 2nd 2022 2:49 am

Re: Bonking Boris

Originally Posted by dbd33 (Post 13126375)
I understand that Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson has knocked up his hairdresser (yes, the chaos is sculpted) and she's been packed off to Canada to hide this latest scandal. Lucky her, it's not Zambia. Anyway, small country, few people here, all know each other, anyone met her?

er no.
What is the attraction with Boris? He is a serial bonker with no apparent understanding of how condoms work. I just can't imagine that would be a fun experience, I would't , would you?

dbd33 Jul 2nd 2022 9:47 am

Originally Posted by bats (Post 13126379)
er no.
What is the attraction with Boris? He is a serial bonker with no apparent understanding of how condoms work. I just can't imagine that would be a fun experience, I would't , would you?

I'm mystified but I've never met the man, I can only assume that he has some overwhelming charisma such that we'd be helpless, we all would.

mikelincs Jul 2nd 2022 11:13 am

Some more for his expense account, or is that why he isn't building his treehouse. Does all this explain where Carrie is, or is she seeking solace with Zac?

dbd33 Jul 2nd 2022 11:46 am

Originally Posted by mikelincs11 (Post 13126413)
Some more for his expense account, or is that why he isn't building his treehouse. Does all this explain where Carrie is, or is she seeking solace with Zac?

I assume the pregnant hairdresser and the public acknowledgement of her Lewinsky impersonation have displeased her, she's gone into hiding. Perhaps she's been made ambassador to somewhere rarely mentioned.

BristolUK Jul 2nd 2022 2:25 pm

Judging by the wording here maybe something was lost in translation.

The current story about British Prime Minister Boris Johnson getting pregnant by his Canadian hairdresser...
and

Has Canadian hairdresser Boris Johnson gotten her pregnant?

bats Jul 2nd 2022 3:16 pm

Originally Posted by dbd33 (Post 13126402)
I'm mystified but I've never met the man, I can only assume that he has some overwhelming charisma such that we'd be helpless, we all would.

That must be it. Everyone must be swooning at his feet.

dbd33 Jul 2nd 2022 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by bats (Post 13126441)
That must be it. Everyone must be swooning at his feet.

Of course, charisma is aided but having a bottomless pit of other people's money to splash about.

Partially discharged Jul 2nd 2022 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by bats (Post 13126379)
er no.

A friend of mine here in Ottawa did a year or two at Oxford at the same time that Boris was there (my friend, Boris and myself are all born the same year) and Boris basically had women drooling over him and he was not a serious student (quelle surprise) and he kind of fumbled his way through Oxford. At the time, my friend could never imagined that Boris would have been the PM of the UK.

Expatrick Jul 2nd 2022 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by Partially discharged
and Boris basically had women drooling over him

Oh dear, tells us a lot!