Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

A Big Edmonton and Calgary Meet Up

A Big Edmonton and Calgary Meet Up

Old May 28th 2009, 3:12 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile A Big Edmonton and Calgary Meet Up

So boys and girls

This is still at a planning sort of stage but how about a big meet up?

Mandymoochops has offered her place (bless her), thinking about a Sunday afternoon start.

We could all wear name badges so we know who we all are, only joking.

No dates are set, just testing the water so to speak.

So what do you think, shall we get off these computers and meet each other for real?
Old May 28th 2009, 3:21 am
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: A Big Edmonton and Calgary Meet Up

We can definitely make a weekend meet up.
Old May 28th 2009, 3:24 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Big Edmonton and Calgary Meet Up

You may joke about the name badges but i'll slap one on yer as soon as you drive through the gates!!!!!!!!
Old May 28th 2009, 3:27 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jericho
We can definitely make a weekend meet up.

That's great news

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
You may joke about the name badges but i'll slap one on yer as soon as you drive through the gates!!!!!!!!

I bet you would as well.
Old May 28th 2009, 3:28 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
That's great news

I bet you would as well.
And i'll put balloons on the highway just to signal the turn off (live down a gravel road!!!!!) with a big sign saying BE meet up this way - yay how exciting
Old May 28th 2009, 3:30 am

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
And i'll put balloons on the highway just to signal the turn off (live down a gravel road!!!!!) with a big sign saying BE meet up this way - yay how exciting
It is quite exciting.
Old May 28th 2009, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

Kirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to all

We'll be up for it too!
Old May 28th 2009, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

JoolsGod is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like a good plan!

Would it include kids too? Or just an adult meet?
Old May 28th 2009, 4:16 am
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Do we have to bring a bush?
Old May 28th 2009, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by JoolsGod
Sounds like a good plan!

Would it include kids too? Or just an adult meet?

I don't think kids would be a problem, is it Mandy?

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Do we have to bring a bush?

Old May 28th 2009, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

lisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud of

hey thats sounds great would love to meet up with everyone - would have to bring my kids as well as the grandparents are in the UK so bit far to babysit! lol

keep me posted

Lisa dd
Old May 28th 2009, 11:49 am
Sawdust making harpy

Yep guys like I just said to Cassie kids are more than welcome and if anyone wants to help regarding the gardening issue, well i'm sure I could divvy up some spades and the like

I was tentativly thinking June sometime, 14th is the only one I can't do and the following Sunday is fathers days. So its either the 7th or 28th?

Don't mind spilling over into July either, completely up to you guys x
Old May 28th 2009, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

JoolsGod is an unknown quantity at this point

We can't make the 7th June, have a visitor and going to Jasper. Nothing else on at the moment though!
Old May 28th 2009, 1:05 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Sooner rather than later would be good or we could be having our first "birth at a BE event" event
Old May 28th 2009, 1:09 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Hahaha and this is where the fun starts - okay I can cancel my plans for the 14th and move them. How would that sound?

Be aware we are about a 3hr drive from Calgary!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.