Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

A Big Edmonton and Calgary Meet Up

A Big Edmonton and Calgary Meet Up

Old May 29th 2009, 5:55 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Big Edmonton and Calgary Meet Up

Originally Posted by Alan B
Hmm well if the weather is good I may fly up there, I will at least bring it with me, you have enough freshly mowed grass now for me to take off out of the garden!!!

ooooooh how exciting
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:11 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Quick shameless bump to the top for this one

Looks like we are pretty settled on the 28th
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 3:52 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Quick shameless bump to the top for this one

Looks like we are pretty settled on the 28th
28th is fine with me
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Kirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to all

We're still good to go on the 28th too!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

stuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond repute

And for me....are we allowed to bring Canadians along? lol
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 5:38 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by stuabroad
And for me....are we allowed to bring Canadians along? lol

hahaha yup we gotta show em how to drink tea hey!!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

stuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond reputestuabroad has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha yup we gotta show em how to drink tea hey!!!!
ya, tell me about it

how did you get your name by the way?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:15 pm
Sawdust making harpy

ya, tell me about it

how did you get your name by the way?
Seriously?

I had a cat called Armani and he used to follow me to work when I ran a hotel and sit outside, the chefs used to say Awwwwww look its Marni moo. Then we would walk home together and it became the Marni and Mandy moo show.

Then one of the bright chefs decided to put the chops on the end and since then my nickname has been either Moo, Moochopper, Chops or any combination of the above
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seriously?

I had a cat called Armani and he used to follow me to work when I ran a hotel and sit outside, the chefs used to say Awwwwww look its Marni moo. Then we would walk home together and it became the Marni and Mandy moo show.

Then one of the bright chefs decided to put the chops on the end and since then my nickname has been either Moo, Moochopper, Chops or any combination of the above
Wow, such pedigree
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Alanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant future

stuck my vote in the pole, and just seen this posting.. 28th sounds good. It will be great to meet everyone

We'll be heading up from Calgary, (need to remember and change out the winter tires on the car..)
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alanandson
stuck my vote in the pole, and just seen this posting.. 28th sounds good. It will be great to meet everyone

We'll be heading up from Calgary, (need to remember and change out the winter tires on the car..)
Nice one, will be good to meet you mate, if you wear a cowboy hat you get extra points since you live in Calgary lol
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:28 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by Alanandson

Wow good job guys!!!!! Should be a great laugh - as Stuabroad just asked what the plan of attack was

Basically fun times food good company works for me.

Anyone who decides they don't want to drive back late is more than welcome to stay over too

PS am between Stettler and Donalda, NE corner of Buffalo Lake, specific addy will be given by pm nearer the time to those attending
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:30 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Nice one, will be good to meet you mate, if you wear a cowboy hat you get extra points since you live in Calgary lol
Everyone has to wear a cowboy hat hahahahaha
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

Bainesy36 is an unknown quantity at this point

We'd both love to come along if that's o.k? We've just arrived in Calgary on May 14th and it would be great to meet up with fellow expats for a good chinwag!!

Nige and Sophie.

P.S Hopefully we're working by then, but hopefully, not on the Sunday!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Alanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bainesy36
We'd both love to come along if that's o.k? We've just arrived in Calgary on May 14th and it would be great to meet up with fellow expats for a good chinwag!!

Nige and Sophie.

P.S Hopefully we're working by then, but hopefully, not on the Sunday!
nice one! we've just arrived in the last month too, so still finding our way around..

just had a look through your blog, got a great house there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.