Big Brother

Old May 25th 2009, 12:29 am
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Big Brother

OK, I'm gonna put my tin hat on for this, but anyone know if it'll be possible to watch UK Big Brother via the tinkerweb or anything?

It's for the wife, honest.
Old May 25th 2009, 1:04 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Brother

Why not just head butt a wall for the duration of the show instead, it will be far more entertaining and informative.
Old May 25th 2009, 1:43 am
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all

You could slingbox it if you've a friend back in Blighty with a decent internet connection, or torrent it from one of (several) UK focused filesharing sites.

Just do a quick search in the forums for UK telly (Corrie, Eastenders etc) and you'll have a few years worth of answers.

E4 used to stream it live on their site iirc but as with most things I doubt you can access from outside UK.
Old May 25th 2009, 10:58 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jericho
OK, I'm gonna put my tin hat on for this, but anyone know if it'll be possible to watch UK Big Brother via the tinkerweb or anything?

Tell her to watch the one that is on here - it's much better than the UK version.
Old May 25th 2009, 11:36 am
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Tell her to watch the one that is on here - it's much better than the UK version.
As AmyDavid says, the USA one is better. I used to watch the UK version but found it was going 'just too far' with each series. (Kinga/bottle, or celeb version with George Galloway/pussycat, Pete Burns )

Came here and watched the USA version and although it seemed really strange at first because they discuss nominations openly, I found it more interesting because there is lots of plotting and scheming because evictions are decided inhouse and not by the public. Therefore, there are no crowds on eviction night, no hype, and best of all no-one becomes z-list celebrities.

Having said all that, Julie Chen doesn't seem to be the right presenter for the show and is overly nice. I only watched the USA version over 2 summers then stopped. I think I am now completely weaned off
Old May 25th 2009, 5:27 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

If you find an easy way of doing let me know please

I am, sorry was a BB addict
Old May 25th 2009, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Have you tried looking at this thread.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610853

Old May 25th 2009, 7:03 pm
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, we use http://www.consult-here.com/vpn.html to view all our UK tv, I know its really sad, but i enjoy keeping in touch with Brit tv, good luck
Old May 26th 2009, 12:30 am
Account Closed

So if I invest in some of this slingbox malarky, how does it get round the time difference?

I'm thinking of going with these guys, http://www.uktv2c.com/ but if all they do is stream live tele, it's not really much use to me because of the time difference.

Sorry for sounding like a thicko, but I'm kinda new to this stuff...
Old May 26th 2009, 12:42 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

So if I invest in some of this slingbox malarky, how does it get round the time difference?
It doesn't unless you record the programs onto a PVR or DVD recorder. IMO your best route is to download the shows using uTorrent and sites such as UKNova and you can then watch at your leisure.
Old May 26th 2009, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Come the revolution, you will be put to death for even considering watching it....

Old May 26th 2009, 12:19 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brownstar
It doesn't unless you record the programs onto a PVR or DVD recorder. IMO your best route is to download the shows using uTorrent and sites such as UKNova and you can then watch at your leisure.
Slow down guys, this is getting a bit complicated for me. Can you give me step by step instructions please

Remember I am blonde
Old May 26th 2009, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

JoolsGod is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been using UKNova too and find it great. I watched all the episodes of Hell's Kitchen and download The Apprentice every week.

I am not good with computers and not technical at all and i managed it with a a bit of help from a relative in Australia!

You have to register with UKNova and also install Bit torrent to save the programme to. Can't explain anymore than that coz like i said i don't understand much myself, but it works for me!
Old May 26th 2009, 4:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JoolsGod
I have been using UKNova too and find it great. I watched all the episodes of Hell's Kitchen and download The Apprentice every week.

I am not good with computers and not technical at all and i managed it with a a bit of help from a relative in Australia!

You have to register with UKNova and also install Bit torrent to save the programme to. Can't explain anymore than that coz like i said i don't understand much myself, but it works for me!
Is UKNOVA free?
Old May 26th 2009, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

JoolsGod is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes it is!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.