Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Best of luck everyone

Best of luck everyone

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 2:37 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best of luck everyone

We're heading out on Tuesday and the company laptop is going back tomorrow.
So just a quickie to say thanks for all your support over the last few years and good luck to those who are waiting or who are already out there.
I'll try to post back how we're getting on when I get rigged up over there.
Cheers,
Col
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

h_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Best of luck everyone

Good luck Bleech. Hope everything goes well with your move!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 2:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bleech
So just a quickie to say thanks for all your support over the last few years and good luck to those who are waiting or who are already out there.
Cheers,
Col

Bon voyage - see you on the other side
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Chipotle will become famous soon enoughChipotle will become famous soon enough

All the best of luck to you and yours

Chipotle
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:11 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,
Col
Good luck, travel safe and happy.
A warm welcome awaits you this end (and cold beer, wine).

Rich.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

All the best to you and your family with your new life Bleech!

Don't forget to post and let us all know how it's going.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 4:39 am
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,
Col
Very best wishes to you all..
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 4:49 am
Offlers

Thumbs up Re: Best of luck everyone

Cheers,
Col
Good luck to you all! I only started using this site about a month ago and have come to a very early conclusion, its not at all good for your health.

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck!

Hope all goes smoothly, don't forget us once you are on the other side
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 6:46 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,
Col

Good luck to you & yours
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 7:28 am
smokes, let's go

Tidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really nice

All the best!!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 8:20 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy trails!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 8:23 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers,
Col
Best O f luck to you and yours.

I'll look forward to seeing a report of the trip and how you are settling in sometime down the road.

Cheers
Steve
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:49 am
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hangman
Best O f luck to you and yours.

I'll look forward to seeing a report of the trip and how you are settling in sometime down the road.

Cheers
Steve
We ditto that. Look forward to you sharing your experiences. Spring should be a nice time to land. Take it all in your stride..............Enjoy !!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:55 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all goes well

And remember

KEEP IN CONTACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont fall of the face off the earth

Remember us poor wannabies on the other side of the pond now !!!

Eddie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.