Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Because I am a Man!

Because I am a Man!

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: An alternative point of view....

[QUOTE=Souvenir]
Originally Posted by willmore

It's struck me, and with some horror, that the Commonwealth Games are coming up very soon. That'll set you off again, won't it?

Actually no, but the World Hockey Championships are starting in May....lets see if the boys can do any better there...or perhaps they should call in the girls...if we want to win that is!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Because I am a Man!

[QUOTE=lizwil98]Got this off Charles Adler's website:

The philosophy of the one who wrote this is: Envy
and feeling bad about themselves through not being able to love, I would say.

And here I go....
Because I am a Woman.

I consider it worthwhile to spend many hours on the phone every day discussing things like the way seams have been laid on my new pair of knickers.

I relentlessly encourage my spouse to engage in traditionally female house-chores while myself refusing to undertake any male jobs.

I say “No” for no other reason than because I can.

I find it impossible to forgive and instead painstakingly store a manicure old grudges.

I am expert in defining where the car fault is especially when it comes down to which tyre is flat.!

I regularly buy and read informative magazines like Hello or Take a Break.

I always know the right answer based all on what was said on Television the night before.

I take to Money and Fame like a fly to a donkey and marrying and having sex with the ugly and old won’t stop me.

I see no wisdom in keeping peace in the house for the sake of my children.

I am genetically incapable of using words like Sorry, Thank You or Please to my husband.

Bless you!