Bamboo-zled?!

Old Nov 18th 2006, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bamboo-zled?!

Originally Posted by steve666
ABSOLUTELY!!!! Although mine is only 42", but it's the way you use it is it not?
There is a quick, cheap and very easy way to convert any TV into a big screen........

BINOCULARS
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
ABSOLUTELY!!!! Although mine is only 42", but it's the way you use it is it not?
Show off
I've still got more blue boxes under my name than you!!!
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Well, tell her it cant be imported then Opportunities like this don't come along every day!
LOL That's mean! (Funny - but mean )
Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:42 pm
Oakville, Ontario

dancath will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Calgal
LOL That's mean! (Funny - but mean )
Glad the idea went down well, but a recent call to Canadian immigration has alerted me to the updated rules.

All settlers must now also bring a Playstation 3 and a healthy choice of games along too. to take full advantge of 50" tv
Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:48 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dancath
Glad the idea went down well, but a recent call to Canadian immigration has alerted me to the updated rules.

All settlers must now also bring a Playstation 3 and a healthy choice of games along too. to take full advantge of 50" tv
I think in the small print it recommends purchasing upon entry, rather than bringing with....voltage and TV standard differences ands all that....

There is a bit in the cic website (cant seem to pin it down now ) covering purchasing said items in the UK to prevent the onset of insanity while waiting for PR...but its only a recomendation. The compulsory phase only applies once you land

Last edited by iaink; Nov 20th 2006 at 3:50 pm.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

We used Robinsons (ptui ) The packers said we couldnt take the wicker dining chairs and assorted wicker baskets as they were plant products. I poopooed this vigourously, as you can imagine, and said in that case did we have to leave all the wood as as far as i knew wood came from trees and they were plants.....

The packers made some phone calls and the chairs etc are here. Customs werent bothered about them at all. they did ask about garden furniture and we said no. but hey ho due to the extreme "competence" of the packers we have found a garden chair and table in our stuff.

We could bring in our arrows though, no trouble at all and they had mud on them. So go figure as they say in these parts.