Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]

Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]

Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:49 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]

Ultimate loser candidate ? What a dickweed. it surely beats the local drug dealer who got shot in the ass :scared:

http://castanet.net/edition/news-sto...98--.htm#14398

Too much

Rich.

Last edited by Rich_007; Dec 7th 2005 at 7:57 pm.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:55 pm
Lost again

john fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Ultimate loser candidate ?

Too much

Rich.
Life can be so hard.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:59 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john fisher
Life can be so hard.
Guess that's the whole karma thing then
At least doing a runner meant he didn't tie up too much of the medical peoples time. They're short of beds as it is.
Man, that's gonna ache for some time. [Hopefully].

Rich.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 8:05 pm
Lost again

john fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to behold

Guess that's the whole karma thing then
At least doing a runner meant he didn't tie up too much of the medical peoples time. They're short of beds as it is.
Man, that's gonna ache for some time. [Hopefully].

Rich.
Poetic Justice, me thinks.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 8:56 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Sounds like divine retribution to me. Obviously there is a god out there.

Ultimate loser candidate ? What a dickweed. it surely beats the local drug dealer who got shot in the ass :scared:

Too much

Rich.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:05 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved the last line!

"The suspect is from Edmonton."

Well, duh!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 12:46 am
Lotus-eater

Originally Posted by Airseir
Sounds like divine retribution to me. Obviously there is a god out there.
RCMP announced today, possible cause of the crash was vehicle slipping on discarded sausage skins on Highway 97.

Rich
Old Dec 8th 2005, 2:51 pm

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

LOL

Bet the snow otters had eaten the contents of the skins and just left the skins behind.

RCMP announced today, possible cause of the crash was vehicle slipping on discarded sausage skins on Highway 97.

Rich
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:03 pm
Lotus-eater

Bet the snow otters had eaten the contents of the skins and just left the skins behind.
My bet would be the ice weasels. I spotted this fat-bellied critter yesterday

Rich.
Attached Thumbnails Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]-dsc00951.jpg  
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:10 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Rich.
Good catch Rich. I see that one hasn't got his full winter coat yet.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:25 pm
Lotus-eater

Originally Posted by Hangman
Good catch Rich. I see that one hasn't got his full winter coat yet.
This snow otter had a fair rug on though. Spotted in our back garden.

Rich.
Attached Thumbnails Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]-dsc00868.jpg  
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:17 pm

I found this one of an ice weasel attacking a dog. The little sucker must have snuck in while the owners were clearing snow.

And another one in the natural environment.

and the third one WOW!

This snow otter had a fair rug on though. Spotted in our back garden.

Rich.
Attached Thumbnails Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]-104499.jpg   Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]-20040121_fight_131-3140.jpg   Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]-ice-weasel.jpg  

Last edited by Airseir; Dec 8th 2005 at 9:28 pm. Reason: added extra picture and smelling pistake
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:26 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

I found this one of an ice weasel attacking a dog. The little sucker must have snuck in while the owbers were clearing snow.
ROFLMAO

I'm having a hard time seeing my keyboard I'm laughing so hard at that one.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Snave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to behold

Rich.
This is kinda scary. I spotted the twin sister of yours - on our windowsill.
Attached Thumbnails Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]-dscn0505.jpg  
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:15 pm

Here is evidence to show how serious the Police take the threat of these creatures.

Originally Posted by Hangman
ROFLMAO

I'm having a hard time seeing my keyboard I'm laughing so hard at that one.
Attached Thumbnails Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]-attackcat.jpg  

Last edited by Airseir; Dec 8th 2005 at 11:21 pm. Reason: Smelling pistakes again - must remember to smell check first

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.