AOR question

Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

summer75 has a brilliant futuresummer75 has a brilliant futuresummer75 has a brilliant futuresummer75 has a brilliant futuresummer75 has a brilliant futuresummer75 has a brilliant future
Default AOR question

Morning!
Can anyone please tell me whether your AOR gives you any details on how long it will take to process any particular application? Or is it purely computer generated acknowledgment that they have received your application? I'm asking because I came across a few posts which said: AOR 22 or AOR 42 (both London)...
Cheers,
Monika
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:37 am
Worth the wait...

wiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: AOR question

Originally Posted by summer75
Morning!
Can anyone please tell me whether your AOR gives you any details on how long it will take to process any particular application? Or is it purely computer generated acknowledgment that they have received your application? I'm asking because I came across a few posts which said: AOR 22 or AOR 42 (both London)...
Cheers,
Monika
It tells you not to bother contacting them for the next X months..., and the presumption is that they will start processing them at that point. AOR's from 2004/early 2005 have generally been underestimated (with follow up delay letters), but the time increased rapidly in 2005 / 2006 so is likely to be more accurate (one hopes!)
Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

summer75 has a brilliant futuresummer75 has a brilliant futuresummer75 has a brilliant futuresummer75 has a brilliant futuresummer75 has a brilliant futuresummer75 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wiggs1034
It tells you not to bother contacting them for the next X months..., and the presumption is that they will start processing them at that point. AOR's from 2004/early 2005 have generally been underestimated (with follow up delay letters), but the time increased rapidly in 2005 / 2006 so is likely to be more accurate (one hopes!)
Oh I see, cheers for that! I noticed you got your med requests recently, how great, you must be so excited, not long now! Good luck!!!! WOOOOT
Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:14 am
Worth the wait...

wiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by summer75
Oh I see, cheers for that! I noticed you got your med requests recently, how great, you must be so excited, not long now! Good luck!!!! WOOOOT
Thanks. Now all I am panicking about is getting our passport requests and passports back by 5th April as we have tickets booked!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wiggs1034
Thanks. Now all I am panicking about is getting our passport requests and passports back by 5th April as we have tickets booked!
Fingers crossed for you! Hope they don't arrive on the 1st of April - April Fool's Day cos you won't know if it's for real Just Kidding! Best of luck!!!