Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone work in recruitment?

Anyone work in recruitment?

Old Dec 5th 2011, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Optimistic Pessimist is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone work in recruitment?

Does anyone work in recruitment? If so please PM me as have a couple of questions re working in that sector.

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

phat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone work in recruitment?

perhaps you'd get a much better response if you just asked your questions?

i worked in accounting and finance recruitment in vancouver and thought it was rubbish i had previously not worked in recruitment... the day to day hammering the telephone looking for leads was fun but the bullshit calling people in you had no hope placing just to meet a quota was shit.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Optimistic Pessimist is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone work in recruitment?

Originally Posted by phat-dave
perhaps you'd get a much better response if you just asked your questions?

i worked in accounting and finance recruitment in vancouver and thought it was rubbish i had previously not worked in recruitment... the day to day hammering the telephone looking for leads was fun but the bullshit calling people in you had no hope placing just to meet a quota was shit.
Hi PhatDave

Thanks for your post. I suggested PM is a way of communicating simply because I had a couple of specific questions which I thought were a bit personal and would not be of use to the general BE community.

I have sent you a pm.

Regards

Optimistic