Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone traveling to or from Vancouver Island in June?

Anyone traveling to or from Vancouver Island in June?

Old May 26th 2011, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

Canuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone traveling to or from Vancouver Island in June?

Originally Posted by el_richo
I see that every day from my living room so might try somewhere else for a change of scenery. Anywhere else you'd recommend?
Hmm, not sure.....We only went for the day and went last month. There wasnt much else open with regards to tourist bits but there were a couple of signs when we arrived in for eating...No real restaurants though. Although, I have heard that Wickaninnish is really nice.....That is on the road in.........The final stretch into Tofino which is a loooooong road!!!....Havnet tried it though :0( Definitely next time though cause the kids had a blast on Long Beach!!!
Old May 26th 2011, 11:17 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canuck2b
Hmm, not sure.....We only went for the day and went last month. There wasnt much else open with regards to tourist bits but there were a couple of signs when we arrived in for eating...No real restaurants though. Although, I have heard that Wickaninnish is really nice.....That is on the road in.........The final stretch into Tofino which is a loooooong road!!!....Havnet tried it though :0( Definitely next time though cause the kids had a blast on Long Beach!!!
Will have a look, thanks.

Ideally i'd like a chippy with 1960's decor run by a chubby old Yorkshire lady serving great fish & chips and preferably a proper patty. Mushy peas are a must on the menu. I miss that
Old May 26th 2011, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

Canuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by el_richo
Will have a look, thanks.

Ideally i'd like a chippy with 1960's decor run by a chubby old Yorkshire lady serving great fish & chips and preferably a proper patty. Mushy peas are a must on the menu. I miss that
Er......Not sure if I saw one of those.....But its a fab we hippy place so am sure you will find something good!!!