Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Ottawa fancy a meet-up in June?

Anyone in Ottawa fancy a meet-up in June?

Old Jun 7th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Ottawa fancy a meet-up in June?

Originally Posted by Wannabe
Thanks for bringing this back up, Maria.

I'm certainly coming - looking forward to seeing both "old" and new faces.

And now we don't have to worry about Sens playing either...
Anyone heard from snave? He offered me a lift a while back, but I haven't heard anything from him since then. Will try to find out how to get into the city by bus - a friend from Nepean says it should be easy!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 1:17 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Here is the OC Transpo travel planner - just enter all the info and - voilá! - your alternatives come up. 73 York Street is where the HRC is at. See you on Saturday - with or without Snave!

Originally Posted by TrishB
Anyone heard from snave? He offered me a lift a while back, but I haven't heard anything from him since then. Will try to find out how to get into the city by bus - a friend from Nepean says it should be easy!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

MariaP is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Wannabee

Looking forward to seeing everyone as well. I phoned last night and we are able to eat on the patio too (they said as long as there around 6 or 6:30PM not usually a lot of waiting hopefully). See you all tomorrow at 6:30 in front.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 3:06 am

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Hopefully the weather will be better than this evening!
Old Jun 9th 2007, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wannabe
Hopefully the weather will be better than this evening!
Sorry - I brought the yucky weather with me from NW Ontario!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrishB
Hi guys

I'll be in Ottawa the weekend of 8th-11th June - anyone fancy a meet-up?

TrishB
Hey ye!!! Where will it be? We're here for a recce from today so give us the name of the place. Thanks.
Oh, bugger, it was 2 days ago.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

MariaP is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Anyone in Ottawa fancy a meet-up in June?

So what happened to everyone? Besides Trish, Wannabe and myself no one else showed up. We had a great time even though was only the three of us.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MariaP
So what happened to everyone? Besides Trish, Wannabe and myself no one else showed up. We had a great time even though was only the three of us.
You mean after 9 pages of planning it all only 3 turned up!!!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

i think you will see that russ (blue russell) dosent land till the 14th,so that would explain that one
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PaulCall
i think you will see that russ (blue russell) dosent land till the 14th,so that would explain that one
So what's your excuse?
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

im in sunny glasgow...packing and stuff....
and what would be your excuse....it better be good!!!!......or at least unique
Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PaulCall
im in sunny glasgow...packing and stuff....
and what would be your excuse....it better be good!!!!......or at least unique
I was giving birth to our 3rd child, Miriam Barthomide the 4th.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:02 am

I had great fun - it was good to see you girls!
Hope you made it back safely, Trish - keep us updated!

Old Jun 12th 2007, 2:30 am
Account Closed

Sean Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steve666
I was giving birth to our 3rd child, Miriam Barthomide the 4th.
We've just had a baby too, so that's my excuse (but I wouldn't have gone anyway because Wanabbe was there!)
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:00 am

How's the baby doing, Shawn? Hope it wasn't too much of a shock for him/her to come out and meet Dad.

(And we planned the meet-up to take place around the due date, so there would be a bigger chance you wouldn't show up.)

Originally Posted by Sean Boxer
We've just had a baby too, so that's my excuse (but I wouldn't have gone anyway because Wanabbe was there!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.