Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone moving back to Blighty from London area?

Anyone moving back to Blighty from London area?

Old Nov 3rd 2012, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

Sunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone moving back to Blighty from London area?

Just in case.... We returned from Canada, some 2 years ago, after living there for nearly 8 years. However we were unable to fit all of our 'stuff' into the 40ft container we hired. We left the remaining items with friends who were hopeful to sell on the items for us, but it has not worked out, so I thought I'd just ask here if anyone was moving back, and we could contribute to a share of a container Failing that can anyone recommend a very worthwhile animal charity that we could donate the goods to
Old Nov 4th 2012, 1:56 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone moving back to Blighty from London area?

http://uglymutts.com/committee/

Old Nov 4th 2012, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond repute

Or All Breed Canine Rescue, we've done some fundraising and have also been fostering for them. They and Animal Aide in St Thomas do auctions with donated stuff a couple of times a year. Let me know what you're selling, I might know some interested people and could either forward you the money or donate it.

We consider moving back, but we also consider staying and moving on, so we're likely not your best bet. Shame it didn't work out with your friends.
Old Nov 4th 2012, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Sunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of light

Thankyou ...Dashie your reply prompted me to look for my breed of choice, that being German Shepherds. We returned home with all of my 10 I have found a forum with rescuers adopting from kill shelters, and to be honest that would work for me. A lot of the stuff we left behind was good, ie a $2,000 snow blower that had only been used 2 times. I've come to the conclusion I would rather retain my friendships than the drama of stuff I'll collate a list and take it from there, but if I get stuck are you happy to help
Forgot to say we started our Canadian adventure near St Thomas!
Old Nov 5th 2012, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Dashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond repute

We started ours in London and ended up here Of course I'm happy to help! And if you ever fancy a chinwag, let me know!