Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Any Victoria's Secret fans out there?

Any Victoria's Secret fans out there?

Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:48 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Victoria's Secret fans out there?

Originally Posted by act1980
Better??
Much

I thought it was the men that were supposed to get excited about this stuff, not the ones wearing it....

There is probably something in the site rules about pictures like that...but no one has complained
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iaink
Much

I thought it was the men that were supposed to get excited about this stuff, not the ones wearing it....

There is probably something in the site rules about pictures like that...but no one has complained
Picking out underwear involves shopping and that is where the excitement comes in!!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

hi , james OH here,
I would rather have ann summers open up in ca. than VS but ann summers have told me it would difficult due to atitudes in some areas????.
shirley
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

Based on that photo I can't wait for the store to come to Calgary, and I'll definately help my wife do her shopping there!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:56 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Well then if we are going to have something to look at I won't show them but will provide the link.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/land...br=OSPTYZZZZZZ

They're having a winter clearance 75% off...woohoo!!!!!

Last edited by Steve_P; Feb 26th 2009 at 4:00 pm.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:57 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jamesmc
hi , james OH here,
I would rather have ann summers open up in ca. than VS but ann summers have told me it would difficult due to atitudes in some areas????.
shirley
Dunno about different attitudes, the Adult shops here are all over and even advertised on the side of the road boards that tell you what shops are in the strip mall. Theres one on the macloud thats next to the Lube shop and always makes me giggle when I pass it
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by triumphguy
Based on that photo I can't wait for the store to come to Calgary, and I'll definately help my wife do her shopping there!
Hahahaha!!! Love it!!! Unfortunately for you though all the staff are fully clothed. You may be alble to perv over some cardboard cutouts though!!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:59 pm

Hahahaha!!! Love it!!! Unfortunately for you though all the staff are fully clothed. You may be alble to perv over some cardboard cutouts though!!
He could always ask if they have a catalogue he could browse while he waits.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Good point!!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 4:39 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to let any VS fans know that 4 stores will be coming to Canada this year!! 2 Pink stores and 2 regular VS stores. Not sure where they will be but my bet is Ontario and Alberta!

Anyway just wanted to post that as I am so excited!!!
I love their Beauty Rush products.

The Body Glimmer Swirl Cream in Grapeslice is divine I had my husband rubbing my feet with it last night. Bliss
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:11 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
You can always order a catalogue online,...nudge~nudge, so you can have a look in private
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:13 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
You can always order a catalogue online,...nudge~nudge, so you can have a look in private

Do they make stuff that fits 6' 220lb....

A friend wants to know....
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:25 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Do they make stuff that fits 6' 220lb....

A friend wants to know....

Tell your 'friend' i'll check and get back to you(them)
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:27 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/index.html

Have a little peek boys, while your OH's are making tea and feeding the kids
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/index.html

Have a little peek boys, while your OH's are making tea and feeding the kids
Oi you're late see post #20.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.