Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Any success with Willis Brazolot?

Any success with Willis Brazolot?

Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:49 am
Just Joined

TonytoCanada will become famous soon enoughTonytoCanada will become famous soon enough
Default Any success with Willis Brazolot?

I got a job offer from one of the companies at the London Expo and while there met a company called Willis Brazalot? I paid 10 pounds for a evaluation and consultation but have heard nothing from them. I was wondering if anyone who was there has heard from them and if anyone has dealt with them before or knows anything about them?

Do you think they will be able to help me get my visa processed quicker?
Old Jul 7th 2008, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

grumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nice
Default Re: Any success with Willis Brazolot?

Willis Brazalot?...... Sounds like something out of Terry Pratchett!
Old Jul 7th 2008, 12:45 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TonytoCanada

No! CIC work as fast as CIC work and if I were you I would do the application process myself for a LOT less money!
Old Jul 7th 2008, 3:38 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

I paid 10 pounds for a evaluation and consultation
Many immigration consultants provide an initial assessment for free.

I suggest you read the Wiki article called Immigration Consultants-Canada.
x
Old Jul 7th 2008, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

stretchandstumpy is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a job offer from one of the companies at the London Expo and while there met a company called Willis Brazalot? I paid 10 pounds for a evaluation and consultation but have heard nothing from them. I was wondering if anyone who was there has heard from them and if anyone has dealt with them before or knows anything about them?

hi,
we was at the london expo too and also parted with some money to this company, i havent heard anything back from them yet either! i just guessed it was because they probably had a lot of forms to process ,
i have however been looking on the internet since have found quotes that say that this company charge a fortune..
fingers crossed that we hear something soon tho... not sure that we will be using them afetr the valuation mind...
regards
jo
Old Jul 7th 2008, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

rufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nice

we did the same a couple of years ago and the guy we saw was very nice (at first). he did arrange an appointment to meet us at Heathrow airport and we did so. However when he said the fee was £8000, we said we weren't willing to pay that much and he got really rude and aggressive. He tried to push us into it by saying pay £1500 now and £1500 next week and the rest next month!!! And then offered to do it for £5000, so within 10 minutes we had saved £3000!? For helping fill out some forms I do not think it is worth it at all. The government website is helpful and you should be able to complete on your own. They cannot make your visa get processed quicker, so I personally did not see the point. There are so many people on here who will be able to answer your questions.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

DOBBIE has a brilliant futureDOBBIE has a brilliant futureDOBBIE has a brilliant futureDOBBIE has a brilliant futureDOBBIE has a brilliant futureDOBBIE has a brilliant futureDOBBIE has a brilliant futureDOBBIE has a brilliant future

Funnily enough, I have just received a fax from WBC with an applicants details on it. They look, on paper, to be just another recruitment agency and to that I would advise never pay money to them to get you a job. I work for an O&G company here in Calgary and that is our responsibility to pay for employment/ recruitment services not the applicant's. I agree with the other posters here, CIC will not speed up their process for anyone....

Cheers

DOBBIE
Old Jul 7th 2008, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

garvard will become famous soon enough

Just do everything by yourself and all will be OK and most quick (by my own experience).
Old Jul 7th 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold

we paid for the evalusation at last year's emigrate show but only because they were including a 'two for one' zoom flight voucher, hehe.

did they do the vouchers this year too?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:02 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rufus2000
we did the same a couple of years ago and the guy we saw was very nice (at first). he did arrange an appointment to meet us at Heathrow airport and we did so. However when he said the fee was £8000,......

What!!!!!!!???????

Originally Posted by seanyg
we paid for the evaluation at last year's emigrate show but only because they were including a 'two for one' zoom flight voucher, hehe.

Now THAT's good business sense!!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

fionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nice

Well guys I can highly recommend Willis Brazolot, We decided we needed a lawyers help because our son has aspergers syndrome and we figured this may complicate things - which it did read our post about aspergers if you want more info. So we originally employed a lawyer who was recommended to us we paid 1000 quid as a deposit for his services and basically he wasted our time for 6 months and then requested more money!! then we were recommended WBC Dennis Brazolot helped us with information in a half hour phone call more than the previous guy did in 6 months so we didn't hesitate to use their services no not cheap I think we paid 6000 pound, but I think you get what you pay for and they have helped us for 3 years so far and have said they will stay on call for us until we get our citizenship which will be in a further 3 years as we are now permanent residents, with the hassles we had over our son I have to say they bent over backwards to help us and were always at the end of the phone or email when we needed help or just advice.

So we feel they are worth every penny if your case is a bit iffy, I hope this helps.
Fiona
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Did they not tell you to get the wrong police certificate Fiona, which caused you delays?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

Poole Clan is on a distinguished road

We have been using Willis Brazolot and have in the last week had our visa's come through. Yes their services do come at a cost but don't a lot of things. Apart from one slight hiccup over the medical which was a mis-understanding on their case officers part we have been more than satisfied with their service. Dennis was very polite when we met him at Heathrow in May 07 and have always had the best of service from them since we engaged them - and have every confidence that they will continue to support us once we arrive in Canada just as other people we know who have used them previously have. Could we have managed without them ? well who knows we have achieved what we wanted (well almost as we still need to sell the house) we started the process in May 07 and received the visa's last week so from our point of view it was money well spent.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 1:38 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poole Clan
Yes their services do come at a cost but don't a lot of things.
Frankly, no, they don't.

Your thousands of pounds spent (sorry, wasted) on their 'services' are saved by many independent, motivated, competent migrants who DIY.

So, worth it, schmurf it.

R.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 1:46 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Frankly, no, they don't.

Your thousands of pounds spent (sorry, wasted) on their 'services' are saved by many independent, motivated, competent migrants who DIY.

So, worth it, schmurf it.

R.
Is "schmurf" an actual word? Made up by a small blue person perhaps?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.