any scotties?

Old May 9th 2010, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

madscots will become famous soon enoughmadscots will become famous soon enough
Default Re: any scotties?

Originally Posted by SivoxII
.. slightly off topic, but I am curious!

Does Anstruther still have the best Fish 'n' Chips in Scotland?

All the best
Siv
yes i think the chippie in Anster is still voted the best.

in bo'ness at this point in time but 8 weeks it will be Toronto.
Old May 9th 2010, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

hellcats is an unknown quantity at this point

Paisley- where?????? waiting to go
Old May 9th 2010, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by budcolin
We're from Barrhead in Renfrewshire...now in Nova Scotia
I'm also from Barrhead! (live in Sheffield at the moment) Small world.

We're hoping to be in Calgary by late winter
Old May 9th 2010, 7:44 pm
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hellcats
Paisley- where?????? waiting to go
I stayed in Paisley for quite a bit as well....

Originally Posted by Bella Cullen
I'm also from Barrhead! (live in Sheffield at the moment) Small world.

We're hoping to be in Calgary by late winter

Small world indeed....where abouts in Barrhead?I grew up in Auchenback, then over to Levern, and stayed in Neilston just before moving to Nova Scotia
All the best with your plans
Old May 9th 2010, 8:41 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

From Edinburgh, went to Ottawa now the GTA!
Old May 10th 2010, 5:01 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

We were Ayr/Prestwick and now Canmore, AB.
Old May 10th 2010, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute

I stayed in Paisley for quite a bit as well....

Small world indeed....where abouts in Barrhead?I grew up in Auchenback, then over to Levern, and stayed in Neilston just before moving to Nova Scotia
All the best with your plans
Also Auchenback with my family (Braeside Cres) and Then just off Cross Arthurlie Street when i ventured on my own.

I went to St. Lukes in Auchenback. My mum lives in Waulkmill Ave "doon the scheme" still and loves it.

Although I really can't wait to get over to Calgary.
Old May 10th 2010, 11:45 am
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of

Also Auchenback with my family (Braeside Cres) and Then just off Cross Arthurlie Street when i ventured on my own.

I went to St. Lukes in Auchenback. My mum lives in Waulkmill Ave "doon the scheme" still and loves it.

Although I really can't wait to get over to Calgary.
I was at St Lukes as wellI left in 4th year...I think 1987 ish
Oh and I forgot to say, I was born doon the scheme.....Stewart Street
Old May 10th 2010, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

snowbabe24 is on a distinguished road

My husband and I are still in Airdrie, Scotland but will be living in a gorgeous log cabin in Whistler BC from the 1st September 2010 - Happy Days
Old May 11th 2010, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

I was at St Lukes as wellI left in 4th year...I think 1987 ish
Oh and I forgot to say, I was born doon the scheme.....Stewart Street

No way! I lived on Stewart Street for years (number 64 next to the alley up to St. Johns)

I left 10 years after you but I bet you know my family lol it really is a small world!
Old May 11th 2010, 11:16 pm
Wellington NS

No way! I lived on Stewart Street for years (number 64 next to the alley up to St. Johns)

I left 10 years after you but I bet you know my family lol it really is a small world!
We were 23 Stewart Street I think, at the crossroads with Waulkmill.I dont remember too much about it.Our surname's Morrison and we moved up to Divernia Way......which now looks like a ghetto
Old May 12th 2010, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

our surname is Drummond (my maiden name) , you'd probably know us
Old May 12th 2010, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

theDIV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SivoxII
Yup, it has to be said that Livingston had it's "New Town" issues and people accused it of having no real personality (unlike other new towns like Cumbernauld or the big cities) .. but I guess in the 17 years I lived there, technology and development were always BUZZING!!!

Even in my early years in Bathgate, I remember Almondvale Centre being a small group of stores with those connecting shopping tunnels ... to a massive complex as it is now. Of course, it's only natural that I keep in touch with happenings, since leaving Scotland back in 2002.

I could still MURDER a good Chippy and night out at the Local Pub!!!! (and I always miss driving around "thi auld country")

... never mind, I feel closer to home every time I watch Still Game!!!!! (come on Fordy & Greg, re-open the 'chances' of a new series)

All the best,
Siv
Ahh, still game. We only discovered this show a few months back (dont know why we never watched it when we lived in Scotland?!), watched all 6 series' plus christmas and hogmanay specials since then. Smash'n'!!

Me: Dumfries -> Kamloops BC -> Fall River NS
Old May 12th 2010, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Originally Posted by jordana09
Hello, just joined this great site and although I am still in Scotland, my daughter has emigrated to Ontario, Canada.
I am just curious as to how many people are originally from Scotland who post on this site.
My daughter has came across quite afew scots in her area - her butcher is from Dundee!
Dunfermline......hopefully Calgary or Okanagan bound!!!
Old May 12th 2010, 10:24 pm
Wellington NS

our surname is Drummond (my maiden name) , you'd probably know us
I know the surname, but cant think of any faces.....my memory sucks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.