Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Any Power Workers out there would like to work in BC?

Wikiposts

Any Power Workers out there would like to work in BC?

Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

getoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any Power Workers out there would like to work in BC?

If there are any Power Utility workers (Power Line Technicians, Electricians, Techs) who are thinking of emigrating to BC and would want to work for a really good company with excellent salary and benefits send me your resume. My company is looking to replace lots of boomers and now could be an excellent time to get a foot in the door and really make a difference to the economy of BC.

Residency not essential as they have got permission to bring a number of people in on PNP
Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

crosswire is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Power Workers out there would like to work in BC?

Hi.
Yes I would like to work in BC, I have PM'ed you so I can send Resume

Cheers!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

amardan has a brilliant futureamardan has a brilliant futureamardan has a brilliant futureamardan has a brilliant futureamardan has a brilliant futureamardan has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any Power Workers out there would like to work in BC?

Originally Posted by getoutofbritainquick
If there are any Power Utility workers (Power Line Technicians, Electricians, Techs) who are thinking of emigrating to BC and would want to work for a really good company with excellent salary and benefits send me your resume. My company is looking to replace lots of boomers and now could be an excellent time to get a foot in the door and really make a difference to the economy of BC.

Residency not essential as they have got permission to bring a number of people in on PNP
Is your company still looking for electricians. If so would be very interested in sending my husbands resume

Thanks