Reload this Page >

Any one from Midale?????

Any one from Midale?????

Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:26 am
Just Joined

jcresswell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any one from Midale?????

lol I had to ask the question

Anyone know how far the nearest town/city is for a good old night out, we might go out now and then (parents have such a boring life)!!!

Cheers folks
Old Aug 20th 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

clairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant future

hi, i work in estevan...never been to midale but you wont have any gang trouble there or any sort of trouble at all...we live in lampman and love it we work hussle and bussle of estevan and drive 25mins to heaven...think you will love it if peace and quite living is your thing..dont expect much to do in midale but you can always drive a short while and find something
Old Aug 20th 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

kidmeup is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jcresswell
lol I had to ask the question

Anyone know how far the nearest town/city is for a good old night out, we might go out now and then (parents have such a boring life)!!!

Cheers folks

again,you are in for a shock for the distances between the towns.weyburn and estavan are the closest big towns.do not expect rows of bars/pubs.

moose jaw has a few good bars and one has draught stella artois and giunness.but you will have to stop over the night unless one is prepared not to drink.MJ is a good 90min drive from weyburn.

i have been here since fri 13th june and have no intentions of going back to
blighty.none.
i have traveled to a few places,prince albert,moose jaw,weyburn,saskatoon
warman,oslo and many other small towns.i did drive around the city limits of regina.that was busy.

my choice to live is saskatoon,lovely city,plenty of good shopping and still not fast paced living.housing is more expensive by canadian standards but prices are slowing down.

PM me if you wish
Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:20 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kidmeup
again,you are in for a shock for the distances between the towns.weyburn and estavan are the closest big towns.do not expect rows of bars/pubs.

moose jaw has a few good bars and one has draught stella artois and giunness.but you will have to stop over the night unless one is prepared not to drink.MJ is a good 90min drive from weyburn.

i have been here since fri 13th june and have no intentions of going back to
blighty.none.
i have traveled to a few places,prince albert,moose jaw,weyburn,saskatoon
warman,oslo and many other small towns.i did drive around the city limits of regina.that was busy.

my choice to live is saskatoon,lovely city,plenty of good shopping and still not fast paced living.housing is more expensive by canadian standards but prices are slowing down.

PM me if you wish
Regina busy I'd rather drive Albert St than Idlwylyd any day

Moose Jaw would be too far away for the OP. I drove through Estavan and Weyburn the other day and if I was to choose it would be Weburn, and it's not too far from the border for the odd weekend in Minot.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:29 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I have to confess I burst out laughing when I read your question about 'gang trouble'!! Bearing in mind you will be living in somewhere with even less people than we have in our tiny little English village (pop 700 people), and somewhere with 4 churches for such a tiny population, I should imagine that gangs are highly unlikely!
Yeah but even the 'priests' are using meth
Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:38 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Yeah but even the 'priests' are using meth
Not in Saskatchewan I'll have you know
Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:45 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Not in Saskatchewan I'll have you know
Well knock me down. No gangs and NO drug problem??? It cant truly be in Canada
Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:56 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Well knock me down. No gangs and NO drug problem??? It cant truly be in Canada
there's a gang of us that go to the bar a few nights a week for alcohol, does that count
Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:59 pm
Banned

there's a gang of us that go to the bar a few nights a week for alcohol, does that count
do you get loud and sit in the same place everytime??
Old Aug 21st 2008, 4:07 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

do you get loud and sit in the same place everytime??
where are you watching from.............
Old Aug 21st 2008, 4:15 pm
Banned

where are you watching from.............
This is Canada..............BIG BROTHER is watching you

and if he isnt you can guarantee there's some whiney assed brit waiting round the corner to tell you life sucks or the skies falling down
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

jcresswell is an unknown quantity at this point

big brother is everywhere lol.

hey everyone just couple of things.....

What are the christmas's really like? and is there much to do as a family, parks, walks etc?

cheers everyone
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:42 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jcresswell
big brother is everywhere lol.

hey everyone just couple of things.....

What are the christmas's really like? and is there much to do as a family, parks, walks etc?

cheers everyone
Christmases are REAL wierd here. It doesnt matter what the weather has been like before but as soon as it hits 11:59pm on the 24th, the sun appears, palm trees magically appear from nowhere and hula girls dance the main street. Then we all gather in Thunder Bay for roast polar bear, elk sausages, sweet potato fries and lemon meringue pie with rum custard.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:48 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

some whiney assed brit waiting round the corner to tell you life sucks or the skies falling down
Are you saying it doesn't and isn't?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Are you saying it doesn't and isn't?
Does MY ass look whiney in these pants then????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.