Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

any early 2002 still waiting

any early 2002 still waiting

Old Nov 16th 2004, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

goodgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default any early 2002 still waiting

I applied in feb 2002 and still waiting without any news even after the medicals have edpired. Wanted to know if any one else is out there?
Old Nov 17th 2004, 11:55 am
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of
Default Re: any early 2002 still waiting

OUCH.
I am Sept 2003. This does not fill me with the confidence I want. When were your medicals?

Originally Posted by goodgal
I applied in feb 2002 and still waiting without any news even after the medicals have edpired. Wanted to know if any one else is out there?
Old Nov 17th 2004, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice

Hi There,

we are also sep 2003, have you been told when to expect your medicals? We are hoping for feb/march time.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

I did my medical sept 2003. That too expired now. No news uptill now. I think my case is the oldest one now at Buffalo.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Angry Re: any early 2002 still waiting

any one with any suggestion regarding what I should do now?
Old Nov 19th 2004, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

shriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really nice

Originally Posted by goodgal
any one with any suggestion regarding what I should do now?
Have you checked the e-client? At this stage, there should be no harm sending them a fax stating that you did the medicals more than a year ago, and enquiring if there is anything outstanding that you need to submit.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

My e-client changed to decision made on 18 dec, 2003.... its going to be one year since that decision made(medical decision or whatever decision that was). It never changed back to In process that i was strongly hoping.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

prodigyking will become famous soon enough

Stay strong Bro... I can't give you any formal advice, you should try the immigration forum.

Anyways, my heart goes out to you, for the long time you have been waiting. Everything will eventually work out.