Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

ANOTHER PET CARRIER QUESTION ...

ANOTHER PET CARRIER QUESTION ...

Old Feb 10th 2009, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Cheez Whiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ANOTHER PET CARRIER QUESTION ...

Hi all ,

Is there anyone out there who has used , or is going to use a pet carrier based in the North of England ?

Admittedly in the grand scheme of things i have not allocated a great deal of time to this (yet) , but what time i have spent i only seem to be able to find them in the South. Surely there must be Northern based ones.

Any replies will be greatly recieved !

Thankyou.

John.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANOTHER PET CARRIER QUESTION ...

Originally Posted by Cheez Whiz
Hi all ,

Is there anyone out there who has used , or is going to use a pet carrier based in the North of England ?

Admittedly in the grand scheme of things i have not allocated a great deal of time to this (yet) , but what time i have spent i only seem to be able to find them in the South. Surely there must be Northern based ones.

Thankyou.

John.
I'm sure there was one local to us when we lived in Chester - I'll do some Googling - but in the end it worked out so much cheaper to DIY that we didn't use a pet-relocation company and dealt with Air Canada directly instead.

Edit to add:

Sorry - my mistake. It was these guys: http://www.thelittlecreek.com/content/Products.htm and I remembered them because they make flight crates. They don't actually make the transportation arrangements for you.

Last edited by AlexInBC; Feb 10th 2009 at 4:25 pm.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all
Default Re: ANOTHER PET CARRIER QUESTION ...

Originally Posted by Cheez Whiz
Hi all ,

Thankyou.

John.
Hi cheez whiz,

ive been searching this topic for the past 2 hrs now. i found this on here they are based in cheshire and apparently deliver the link is :

http://www.caninekennels.com/?refer=dogservices

it maybe the one that alex also meant.

good luck
k