Reload this Page >

Another Newbie

Another Newbie

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

lenart will become famous soon enough
Default Another Newbie

Hi all,

Thought I would introduce myself I have found this to be a great site and look forward to browsing through the various threads which have some great advice. I have submitted my application for skilled worker status and had reciept from CHC 27/11/08. Now the long wait which as you know can be upto 4 years well it gives us the opportunity to renovate house and research etc.

The one good thing me and the wife are visiting Nova Scotia for 2 weeks in June hiring a RV Motorhome to wrecky the place as well as look at potential job opportunities.

Hope to touch base with you all in the future.

Best Regards Len
Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

BRITSBC is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Another Newbie

Originally Posted by lenart
Hi all,

Thought I would introduce myself I have found this to be a great site and look forward to browsing through the various threads which have some great advice. I have submitted my application for skilled worker status and had reciept from CHC 27/11/08. Now the long wait which as you know can be upto 4 years well it gives us the opportunity to renovate house and research etc.

The one good thing me and the wife are visiting Nova Scotia for 2 weeks in June hiring a RV Motorhome to wrecky the place as well as look at potential job opportunities.

Best Regards Len

Good Luck with your recce trip Len. I myself come from West Kirby and my OH Gerry is originally from Dublin. We moved to BC in 1980 and only wish we had the resources of a great site like this then! All my family live on the Wirral, I have a sister in Moreton on Saughall Road and my brother on Blackheath Drive in Moreton. Moving to Canada was the best thing we had ever done for our family even though at first it was very different, especially back then. You will get lots of good support from this forum.

Cheers Margaret
Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

lenart will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Another Newbie

Hi Margaret,

Thankyou for responding to my thread its a small world West Kirby is one of my favourite places on the Wirral regularly sea kayak out to Hilbre Island from West Kirby Sailing Club. Good to hear you have settled in BC and I am sure you have not looked back.

We as mentioned previously are at the beginning which seems so far away.

Anyway great to hear from you

Best Regards Len & Pam
Old Mar 24th 2008, 4:17 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Newbie

Hi and welcome - its a v useful friendly site
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:07 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Its a very addictive site, welcome
Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of

We switched form the federal skilled worker route to the provincial community identified route and were admitted as PR in 8 months. It's a fast route. PM if you need more details.

Originally Posted by lenart
Hi all,

Best Regards Len