Old Aug 11th 2007, 4:27 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Annual leave/vacation/holiday

Comparing G8 Nations:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/interactives/map-vacation-days/

(sorry)
Old Aug 11th 2007, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

ladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Annual leave/vacation/holiday

Wow - I'm moving to France - watch me go... whoosh
Old Aug 11th 2007, 4:37 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

I started off with 25 days which grew to a capped total of 30 in the UK. My new job here in Canada starts off with 15 which my Canadian family tell me is quite high
Old Aug 11th 2007, 4:37 pm
long hard slog...done it

SpeC will become famous soon enoughSpeC will become famous soon enough

Yikes,

Well at least Canada is better than the USA, they get a big fat zero according to that graph.

LOL you have to work for the company 30 years to get 3 weeks. I'd have been retired 10 years before I got to the 3 week mark.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

anona? is a jewel in the roughanona? is a jewel in the roughanona? is a jewel in the roughanona? is a jewel in the rough

So......that's why we typically "enjoy" long weekend better rather than scheduled-paid-time-off or vacation

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Old Aug 11th 2007, 7:03 pm
Best Place on Earth- LMAO

jandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of light

At least the lack of vacation time in North America is now being discusssed in the media. Maybe things will change.