Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

To all the Winnibashers out there!

To all the Winnibashers out there!

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:02 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To all the Winnibashers out there!

Originally Posted by willmore
Ah see love - that's why you're so unhappy here - you just arent made of strong enough stock to truly enjoy living in canada!
Oh, no doubt. Perhaps I should go somewhere warmer, Victoria for example.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dbd33
Oh, no doubt. Perhaps I should go somewhere warmer, Victoria for example.

Nah....Im sure you'd find something to complain about here as well!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:04 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Hardly....it made me a patient and loving person
You would need to be to watch so much Olympic hockey.

Oh sorry...wrong thread
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by iaink
You would need to be to watch so much Olympic hockey.

Oh sorry...wrong thread
I know - everyone is really fed up with me - but it will be over soon I promise!

Great game t oday - are you watching or listening?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:06 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

I know - everyone is really fed up with me - but it will be over soon I promise!

Great game t oday - are you watching or listening?
No. By soon, does that mean they are about to lose again?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Canada is playing very well today so its hard to tell...but I will keep you informed!

I w ould love to see the girls play some of these men teams!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:50 am
Part Time Poster

MikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond repute

yep
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MikeUK
yep

Yep, if you want the job done properly send in the "girls"!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:16 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

Yep, if you want the job done properly send in the "girls"!
Or an alternate outlook would be to make sure there is no meaning full competition.

The pain you feel now will help you to understand why all the English are so miserable come July when England get knocked out of the world cup in the quaterfinals again
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

JezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really nice

Or an alternate outlook would be to make sure there is no meaning full competition.

The pain you feel now will help you to understand why all the English are so miserable come July when England get knocked out of the world cup in the quaterfinals again
The English are always miserable, the world cup will be just another reason to justify it. Of course, everybody will know exactly why England fail and it would be different if they were in charge rather than the experts
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:45 am
Happy in Canada.

Grah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, like to see you walk 3 miles to school 5 days a week in -35 degree weather bud!

Well another no nuffink.

You have to walk as the school buses are cancelled.

It's called clothing and you wrap it in layers and cover yourself up nice a snug and away you go.

Believe it or not it wouldn't have been the first time people walked in the cold tempatures.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Grah
Well another no nuffink.

You have to walk as the school buses are cancelled.

It's called clothing and you wrap it in layers and cover yourself up nice a snug and away you go.

Believe it or not it wouldn't have been the first time people walked in the cold tempatures.
Ah no, the winnipeg catholic school system didnt have any buses and yes of course we wrapped up warm and it wasnt the problem....but I think you missed the point love!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 12:32 pm
Journeyman Canadian

scimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dingbat
Lovely home. Glad it worked out for you there. What are savings by the way.....???
Many Thanks db, Savings are similar to debt, but are a different colour on your statement
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:15 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Ah no, the winnipeg catholic school system didnt have any buses and yes of course we wrapped up warm and it wasnt the problem....but I think you missed the point love!
Just curious if the catholic board there made the girls wear the same ridiculous uniform they do here, with the girls not allowed to protect anything below their knees (or the way some wear it, their butt) from the elements in the uniform short skirt?

Seems absurdly sexist to me, and surely designed by some pervert in a skirt for his own benefit. DOnt really want my girls to have to wear it, but what can you do eh?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just curious if the catholic board there made the girls wear the same ridiculous uniform they do here, with the girls not allowed to protect anything below their knees (or the way some wear it, their butt) from the elements in the uniform short skirt?

Seems absurdly sexist to me, and surely designed by some pervert in a skirt for his own benefit. DOnt really want my girls to have to wear it, but what can you do eh?
My brother, sister and I all had to wear uniforms, but I definitely remember remember a snowsuit over my uniform. In Ontario however we weren't allowed to wear anything below to protect our legs......

Now dont you have something better to do...like attend to a crying baby or an overactive 3 year old?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.