Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

To all the Ottawa peeps!

To all the Ottawa peeps!

Old Sep 11th 2009, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

ottawaharvey is a jewel in the roughottawaharvey is a jewel in the roughottawaharvey is a jewel in the roughottawaharvey is a jewel in the roughottawaharvey is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: To all the Ottawa peeps!

I'm good for this Saturday, I leave for UK on Wednesday but will be back on 29th Sept if we have to postpone.

We could still meet this Saturday and arrange to meet again when Melanie is available

Hope the kiddies get better soon Melanie.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

OK, executive decision time - get together is postponed until the Finneys are all back up and in circulation again and Ottawa Harvery is back from the UK.

Get together now Friday 2nd or Saturday 3rd October - we'll meet in the market for snacks/dessert and drinks. Unless anyone has a burning desire to meet elsewhere.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

ottawaharvey is a jewel in the roughottawaharvey is a jewel in the roughottawaharvey is a jewel in the roughottawaharvey is a jewel in the roughottawaharvey is a jewel in the rough

It's in the diary
Old Sep 11th 2009, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

thefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to all

perfect! will look forward to it. If no one else is bringing their children then I will find a sitter for mine!

Melanie
Old Sep 26th 2009, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping this to remind folks of the Ottawa get-together next Saturday afternoon in the Market.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:08 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

I'm in!
Is there a time and place yet, or is that still to be decided?
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wannabe
I'm in!
How about the Auld Dubliner in the Market, 4.30pm for appetisers & a wee drinkie? That way the Finneys and anyone else with offspring can come avec les enfants!
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wannabe
I'm in!
BTW, where the hell where you tonight???? Everyone was asking where you were.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:43 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Is it me or does the term 'peeps' make you want to . . .

Last edited by Oink; Sep 30th 2009 at 2:47 am.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:28 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TrishB
BTW, where the hell where you tonight????
I forgot... Still kicking myself, but hope you had a good time and got stuffed without me!

Auld Dubliner at 4:30pm on Sat is good with me!
Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

debs_2009 is on a distinguished road

I'm just going through the medicals and hoping to get my PR visa by the end of the year and then move to Ottawa as soon as possible. Would love to meet up and share peoples experiences, please post any future meetings on BE!!
Old Sep 30th 2009, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

I will be there and am looking forward to it, are we aiming to sit in a certain place?
Old Sep 30th 2009, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

thefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to allthefinneys is a name known to all

We will be there too! How will we know who the English people are??
Old Sep 30th 2009, 6:14 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thefinneys
We will be there too! How will we know who the English people are??
Teeth.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvy
Teeth.
Er, don't you mean lack of....if they are wearing sandals with socks, and carrying the Daily Mail that should be a giveaway.

Maybe they should all have some Bassett's allsorts in their hand or everybody order a black n' tan...that should do it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.