Reload this Page >

Alberta driving license Class 7

Alberta driving license Class 7

Old Jan 2nd 2009, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

jeeshanali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Alberta driving license Class 7

Hey to all

Wishing you a very happy new year to every member of this forum.
I am preparing for the alberta class 7 learning license.Can anyone please provide me tips how to prepare for this exam.

List of websites where i can prepare for this test
Those who have cleared this exam their help is higly appreciated

Thanks

Regards/Jeeshan
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alberta driving license Class 7

Originally Posted by jeeshanali
Hey to all

Wishing you a very happy new year to every member of this forum.
I am preparing for the alberta class 7 learning license.Can anyone please provide me tips how to prepare for this exam.

List of websites where i can prepare for this test
Those who have cleared this exam their help is higly appreciated

Thanks

Regards/Jeeshan
Hi,

You probably have this link already, but just in case....
http://transportation.alberta.ca/531.htm

Hope it helps and good luck with the test.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

LotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to all

I did mine earlier this year.

TBH your best bet is to go to a registry and pick up a copy of the book they have there, the Basic License-Drivers Handbook.

All the questions are taken from that book, so if you read and study it you should have all the answers.

there is a practice exam you can do here but tbh you are better off reading and re-reading teh book.

When you go to take the exam, it is done on a computer, multi-guess answers and you can get a max of 5 wrong out of the 30 before failing. If you don't pass, you can re-take the exam once every 24 hours until you pass it.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute

What is class 7 for?
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caitilin
What is class 7 for?
2-axel & Motorcycle & Moped, as per...
http://www.servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/Drivers_Licence.cfm

E&J.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute

I really should know that as i'm going ot have to get one of those too.....
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

LotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to all

Actually class 7 is the learners licence (like the UK provisional one). The motorbike/moped one is Class 6 I believe.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 2:23 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah my bike entitlement is a class 6.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LotteW
Actually class 7 is the learners licence (like the UK provisional one). The motorbike/moped one is Class 6 I believe.
Yes, you're right...we just did a copy and paste from the relevnt part of the above link we posted but omitted to copy the word "Learners". It should read..."Learners - 2-axel & Motorcycle & Moped"

Class 6 is entitled "Motorcycle & Moped"

E&J
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 7:56 pm
Humm

Chipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really nice

Hello
Sorry a bit off topic but. Is that link correct you can drive any RV you like with a car licence?
Or am I missing some thing?