Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Air Canada Have A Sense of Humour????

Air Canada Have A Sense of Humour????

Old Oct 21st 2005, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Posidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air Canada Have A Sense of Humour????

Originally Posted by Hangman
In order to get the pound sign I believe you must use the numeric key pad not the numbers above the letters.

Cheers
Steve
Strangely, if I press shift and alt together then use the numeric keypad it works ££

And now British Airways are telling the same storey as Air Canada. They have to go cargo at an extortionate price. I wish they would make up their minds.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 1:14 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Air Canada do have a sense of humour. Having just got off a plane from LHR, I can confirm that the food they serve is a joke. You try eating thick-crust pizza with plastic cutlery.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 2:30 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Air Canada do have a sense of humour. Having just got off a plane from LHR, I can confirm that the food they serve is a joke. You try eating thick-crust pizza with plastic cutlery.
Pizza is finger food.

Why would you want a knife and fork?
Old Oct 30th 2005, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

CalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to all

Air Canada: "We're not happy until you're not happy"
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:59 am
Banned

bourassa is on a distinguished road

Pizza is finger food.

Because we are in English, and we have etiquette
Old Oct 30th 2005, 10:03 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Pizza is finger food.

It became finger food for quite a few passengers, when their forks snapped. A fair number saw their dinner end up on the floor. Whatever next? Soup?
Old Oct 30th 2005, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Snave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to behold

In order to get the pound sign I believe you must use the numeric key pad not the numbers above the letters.

Cheers
Steve
Ah - that's why I don't get anything on my Dell laptop - no numeric keypad!
Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Posidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Snave
Ah - that's why I don't get anything on my Dell laptop - no numeric keypad!
It works on my Dell Inspiron which has a blue fn key. You then have to press fn and alt while pressing j then i then o which have the blue numbers on them . This is meant as a substitue for a numeric keypad. Ho ho.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 6:37 pm
spring is coming yeha

steved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nice

have you tried zoom airlines www.flyzoom.com. flights are alot cheaper although pet rates were still expensive we have decided to rehome our cat